Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Backstage Pass
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Draug
Wehoo!

Now I have to get my own post-mojo on though...
Cedric Rolfsson
Post schedule seems to be falling off. Polite reminder.
Digital Heroin
Alrighty, testing hell is over (hopefully not just for now, given I fail one more it's course review time), correspondance courses are sadly unaffordable just yet, and one nasty cold's recovered from. If I drop off of posting now, I'm just a plain jackass (which hasn't been ruled out yet). Part of me was waiting to see if anyone posted in player-wise to get to a meet, but that's no excuse eh.

So the question remains: who all is still putting up with me, eh?
Trigger
I am still around. Bass is one badass troll and I still want to you that axe of his biggrin.gif
Draug
Thought this one was dead. Still, I should be able to play. Nice to have you back, DH.
Cedric Rolfsson
I'm still paying attention, ready to play.
bishop186
I'm still up for playing.

Paying attention has been made a little harder for me since the email account I use has been hacked or something so I'm not getting my reminders and all that, but I'm still ready to go.
Digital Heroin
Ok, so I haven't alienated everyone yet... *brow swipe* I'm gonna give you guys some time IC-wise to plan-up, play contacts as needed... that should give anyone else still in time to get back into things... if we find ourselves short, I've got a few reserves still...
Marmot
Hey, you're still alive?

Then so am I.
Digital Heroin
I'm sort of alive, will be moreso if I can get rid of this cough and into a pool again...
Grinder
I'm alive too. biggrin.gif
Grinder
One quick question: did Immortal arrive at the Stuffer Shack already? I guess so, but I'm not completly sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012