Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HITMAN
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Draug
http://www.hitman.us/main.html

This site has to be a joke, but it has some nice and fun material on how to hire/be a professional hitman. Definitely some SR material there, especially for Fixer - Johnson relations.

I especially enjoy their FAQ:

Q: Do you use dumdum bullets?
A: No! Those are prohibited by law.
wargear
Cute site. Great find there.
Butterblume
Interesting site. I am almost sure it is a joke...
Ed_209a
"HITMAN is a cruelty-free organization. None of our services have been tested on animals."

biggrin.gif
BishopMcQ
Reminds me of Neil Gaiman's short story--"We can get them for you Wholesale." Video Link It's under new media.
jrpigman

Gift Certificates:

If you know someone who wants to have someone killed you can purchase a gift certificate, starting at $25,000. We will send you a 16-digit activation code that will have to be used to activate the gift certificate in the future. Gift certificates are valid for up to one year.

rotfl.gif Theres a stocking stuffer
lorechaser
QUOTE (jrpigman)

Gift Certificates:

If you know someone who wants to have someone killed you can purchase a gift certificate, starting at $25,000. We will send you a 16-digit activation code that will have to be used to activate the gift certificate in the future. Gift certificates are valid for up to one year.

rotfl.gif Theres a stocking stuffer

Refund policy:

(This line has intentionally been left blank).

Hah!

Thane36425
Reads like it is based at least in part on that Hitman book that got Paladin Press in trouble a while back.
FlakJacket
Hitman? I always thought hitmen were bald genetically engineered super soldiers with bar codes tattooed on the backs of their heads? wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012