Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hole in your Heart? No Problem!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fix-it
Hemcon Bandage

Hemcon.com

This could change a lot of things... They're expensive, 100$ per 4x4 inch square, but I think my life is worth 25 bucks a square inch. spin.gif
Munchkinslayer
QUOTE (Fix-it)
I think my life is worth 25 bucks a square inch. spin.gif

Whoever put the bandage-worthy hole in you would obviously disagree.
RedmondLarry
QUOTE (Fix-it)
I think my life is worth 25 bucks a square inch
If your life is worth $25 a square inch.... I'm willing to sell you several of them at $15 per square inch. Interested in the discount? New, unopened, never used.
Tanka
The question is... Would you have to rip open a hole in your chest to apply the patch to your heart, followed by applying a much larger one to your chest to effectively not die?

Food for thought.
El_Machinae
What's sad is that I can put a hole in your heart for less than a dollar. But it costs you $100 to fix it.

No wonder our economy is in the crapper!

Hmmn, this post kinda sounds like tomorrow's bioware, today!
Kagetenshi
I prefer to try not to get patchworthy holes.

~J
Tanka
Here here!

Although, showing off your battle scars can be fun...

"And this I got from a hole punch..."
Kagetenshi
I have too many unexplained holes as it is. I've got friends who think I'm a cutter because I've got so many wounds I can't explain the origin of 'cause I just don't know.

~J
Tanka
Well, the quote from me actually happened. Yup, a hole punch scar. Sure, I'll explain. ;p

I was at this place that was kind of a Family Fun Center thing. You know, Go-Karts, Putt-Putt, arcade, driving range, etc... So we got these two-hour pass deals, of which you have to wear this armband to signify that you can do it all for free for two hours. Thing is, you only get two buckets for the driving range. I went, got a club, picked a spot, and went to get my bucket. So, to show how many buckets you've had, they hole punch it.

It turns out my armband was way too tight, and they didn't have a cover on the bottom that is usually used to catch the little punched bits of paper. So, when she punched, the bottom dug into my arm and basically ripped out a chunk in the shape of a hole punch. It didn't hurt, and didn't really bleed for a few seconds, then it started to bubble in, it was weird.

Anyway, so now all of them remember me because I have that oddly shaped scar.

And there you have it, a hole punch scar. ;p
Sphynx
QUOTE (OurTeam)
QUOTE (Fix-it)
I think my life is worth 25 bucks a square inch
If your life is worth $25 a square inch.... I'm willing to sell you several of them at $15 per square inch. Interested in the discount? New, unopened, never used.

Heh, are we the only ones to notice it's $6.25 per square inch? wink.gif

Sphynx
RedmondLarry
Maybe we use Shadowrun Calculators? smile.gif
Siege
I really do wonder sometimes what logic went into the pricing guidelines sometimes.

Sorry, just a random tangent.

-Siege
Buzzed
Nowhere does it mention that it prevents infection, it just stops the bleeding.

Ever peel a soaked cotton bandage off of a clotted bleeder to change it? OUCH!

Anyway, even if you did manage to plug the hole on the heart, it wouldn't take long for you to die from an infection probably. Bandages inside the body is a no-no.

I demand a 90% discount on that germ magnet. dead.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012