Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fun with Emergence
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
hobgoblin
transhumanism anyone?
fistandantilus4.0
I'm interested in some of the side things we're seeing especially in the U.K.
[ Spoiler ]
Synner
Wonder if I should make a pitch for making London a primary location in Cities of Intrigue...
fistandantilus4.0
Also wondering about the capture of "Quicksilver" , who's code also traces back to Novatech. Just remembering that great old run Imago, and how the deck Quicksilver used went to Transys. Coincidence? Honestly wondering.

@Synner - if not, keep seeding little kernels throughout the books.

Edit: Another interesting one I just noticed was the capture of the technomancer Michael Bishop by Renraku Security forces in Boston. If memory serves, isn't that Ronin's real name, from Technobabel and Brainscan?
knasser
QUOTE (Synner)
Wonder if I should make a pitch for making London a primary location in Cities of Intrigue...

Given all the UK players, yes. Time to update us, please. smile.gif
Synner
QUOTE (fistandantilus3.0 @ Jun 25 2007, 02:52 AM)
Edit: Another interesting one I just noticed was the capture of the technomancer Michael Bishop by Renraku Security forces in Boston. If memory serves, isn't that Ronin's real name, from Technobabel and Brainscan?

There are loads more like that. Heck, there's even a tip of the hat to Universal Brotherhood (brownie points to whoever picks up on it).
MadPirate
I was making some funny asotiations while reading emergence Preview . The index says Swiss goverment has declared an "open season" on TM ( well , you wouldn't like that your favorite swiss bank account be washed up by some sprite just to feed TM). Now , for all i know , The Templars were the founding society behind sweeden. Could that mean that the Templars Society is interested in hunting TMs as well ? ( after all , wouldn't they think TM are "aberrations to the eyes of God" ?

The Mad Pirate
fistandantilus4.0
Well, the Pope does welcome Tms later in the book.

There are loads more like that. Heck, there's even a tip of the hat to Universal Brotherhood (brownie points to whoever picks up on it).

I'm guessing the Realms Beyond group. Lone leader of a little cult. Every can hear the droning voice, buit only one person can communicate with it. Says the leader's a technomancer but it could be a hacker/shaman with a cybercomm.

Personally I'm hoping the ARC organization is something like that. The ACHE would make agreat place for a wasp hive. vegm.gif
TW
Nope, not that one...it's somewhat more 'personal', you could say...
fistandantilus4.0
Hmmm... will keep digging then.
raggedhalo
QUOTE (Synner)

It's the search agent called Wanderly, right?
TW
@raggedhalo: Yes it is. Sunshine's other searchbot, Davitt, was accidentally deleted during editing wink.gif
Synner
Actually I thought the double reference would make it too obvious, so I dropped it in editing. The implict idea is that Wanderly was Sunshine's mentor back when he started out...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012