Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ranking System On Dumpshock
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Dumpshock News, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, & Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
Fortune
QUOTE (Hocus Pocus)
my title should be "hot sexy stud" cause each and every women on dumpshock past, present and future agree that I am, believe it!

But of course, but then you really don't need to advertise, do you? All that would do is make the lesser men jealous. wink.gif
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Hocus Pocus)
pay for it? ack no! your friendly neighborhood Hocus Pocus never pays for it, cept that one time when her husband came home early, but I got away clean wink.gif

my title should be "hot sexy stud" cause each and every women on dumpshock past, present and future agree that I am, believe it!

...shoot, and all I wanted was something like Bushido Cowgirl instead of IE when I reach that lofty post total.
Hocus Pocus
QUOTE (Fortune)
QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ Jul 15 2007, 09:36 AM)

But of course, but then you really don't need to advertise, do you? All that would do is make the lesser men jealous. wink.gif

aww forty your clear succinct observation is a constant affirmation of your wit and charm. Perhaps that is the reason? my studly body draws both their ire and admiration? and they are confused about these heretofore unfelt feelings?
Fortune
Either that, or they're all in denial. wink.gif
Hocus Pocus
It ain't just a river in egypt wink.gif
BishopMcQ
I'm stilling waiting for the "Not a Clone" title...or is that one too much of an inside joke for DSF?
Bull
QUOTE (BishopMcQ)
I'm stilling waiting for the "Not a Clone" title...or is that one too much of an inside joke for DSF?

I'm not entirely sure I get it... ?
Kyoto Kid
...grittin' mah teeth at the dragon title, it's tough enough being that them scaly sidewinders have been the bane of many o my characters (gonna be even harder to handle being a GD when that happens).

However that IE ranking, now thems fightin' words for this Bushido Cowgirl.

Bull, now I really like your title. grinbig.gif
Redjack
Yea. Bull's title is right on target. wink.gif
coolgrafix
Am I the only person who's post count got nuked with the redesign?

Just curious. It matters not, though I guess it matters enough for me to be curious about it. =)
Redjack
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012