Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SURGE in 4th Edition
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JonathanC
I tried searching to see if anyone had done anything with Changelings in 4th edition, but I couldn't find anything. Are there any plans to update the rules for changelings (and drakes, and the metavariants) in 4th edition?
bibliophile20
I did a random table SURGE creation post a few months back, and Platonic Pimp did a BP version of them, Gothic Rose did a metavarients conversion a while back, and knasser has a conversion for shapeshifters on his site, and I believe that we're going to have to wait until the 4th ed Companion for canon conversions for changlings, drakes, metavarients and shapshifters.
Wakshaani
There's also those of us who choose to "Spider-Clone" it.

We simply choose to not speak of such things.

"Yeah, weird stuff happened teh year of teh comet. Weird stuff. ... So, want some SoyCaf?"

biggrin.gif
the_dunner
QUOTE (bibliophile20)
I believe that we're going to have to wait until the 4th ed Companion for canon conversions for changlings, drakes, metavarients and shapshifters.

For the "official" versions, that's the rumor that I've heard as well.
mfb
i burned all reference to it, even in my own brain. everything smells like the number L, but i don't have any catgirls to worry about!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012