Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Were can I get books!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
Amazon still not showing right release dates for Emer and Aug is it safe to order from there or should i wait? Battleshop gonna offer just hardcovers any time soon? My nearest FLGS quit carrying SR stuff over a year ago, were can I order new books
and be sure I'm gonna get em?

Grinder
Same question for us poor germans.
apollo124
Sometimes, if you have the ISBN numbers, author name and title, your local (non-gaming) bookstore can order, maybe even pre-order some books for you. My local Waldenbooks has done that for me numerous times, but I admit I haven't really tried to get game sourcebooks out of them yet. I would say a rule of thumb might be, if they have a RPG section of the bookstore, you can try to order through them. It doesn't hurt to ask about it. I have heard awful things about pre-ordering through Amazon though.

fistandantilus4.0
QUOTE (Prime Mover)
My nearest FLGS quit carrying SR stuff over a year ago, were can I order new books
and be sure I'm gonna get em?

Your FLGS. They may not carry them, but they usually do order them if you ask. I've yet to meet the store owner that said "No, I don't want your money, thakns anyways". smile.gif Just let them know what you're looking for, and if it's out , they can order it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012