Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Costs of Long Haul, Cram, Jazz
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
OldBird
I've looked, and can't find. Does anybody have any idea how much these should cost (and/or availability ratings for the obviously 'controlled' substances)?
Prime Mover
Nothing yet, some old version price lists floating around in forums though. Might see them in arsenal?
DireRadiant
Did you really Search ?

Try posts older then 30 days.

There's no official prices, so you can use old ones from previous versions, or decide it's part of lifestyle.
OldBird
Dire:

I did search and got nothing, hence my post with the question.

Although I see you DID get something, so I thank you for the help.
Draconis
QUOTE (Prime Mover)
Nothing yet, some old version price lists floating around in forums though. Might see them in arsenal?

Yes we need prices! I want to see if I've been selling them too cheap. biggrin.gif
Moon-Hawk
Relative value would be handy to know in case there's a truckload involved in a run, but in terms of PCs wanting drugs to use, I consider that covered by lifestyle. Charging money and restricting availability would only discourage their use, and in my game I want as many of the "heroes" using illegal drugs as possible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012