Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Draco Foundation
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Cweord
I must admit, that I wasn't playing much during much of the time between Dunks death and now - and havn't gotten round to reading all the source books and adventures (though I am gradually working through them).

I was looking through the SR4 books and could only find trace references (though I could just have been looking in the wrong places).

What happened with the Draco Foundation after the will, what have they been up to recently? Do they still exist?

Can anyone enlighten me?
coolgrafix
The dark, cloudy sky is suddenly illuminated, as so many times before, by the shining Ancient History signal...
Cweord
Only ancient history if they are no longer a player, and that is what I am trying to find out.

A Charity with AAA resources adds some interesting running posibliitys
Adarael
No, see, he means Ancient History the Dumpshock user, who catalogues and analyzes all this kind of stuff. He is Captain Information.
Caine Hazen
Remember, some of what the DF had on the list from Dunk's will was long term. I imagine that there are a few things unfulfilled, or long term projects still in the spin-up phases. I'm sure they'll pop up somewhere.
Ancient History
The Draco Foundation is still around, expect them to get some more play in upcoming sourcebooks. Cannae tell ye more than that.
Cweord
That is my thought, but with out rapidly trying to sift through multiple source books, I figured that this was the best place to check which one to look in. (Dragons and both threats are next on my list)

If nothing has happened to take them out, then they are still there, and working behind the scenes to fulfill his wishes.
Cweord
That was all I needed to know, they are still current, and limit what I do with them so I don't accidentally mess up something I may want to use in the future.

Thankyou very much.
Jaid
on a side note, if you follow that handy "ancient files" link in ancient history's sig, there's a handy little section there called "annotated dunkelzhan's will" or something like that which you might find helpful wink.gif
eidolon
The most up to date canon information that I know of is in Dragons of the Sixth World, and you're getting that one, so I'd say you're on track.
fistandantilus4.0
There's also some info connected to them in Loose Alliances.
Cweord
It's not so much getting as got, just not had time to read . . . I have the lot but that's a whole lot or reading
Rotbart van Dainig
QUOTE (Cweord)
What happened with the Draco Foundation after the will, what have they been up to recently?

With Nadia gone missing during the second crash as the New Revolution played their cards, Aina is running the show.
eidolon
QUOTE (Cweord)
It's not so much getting as got, just not had time to read . . . I have the lot but that's a whole lot or reading

Tell me about it! I'd post my current "must read" list of SR stuff, but there are ...certain eyes on here that I don't want seeing some of it. wink.gif

Suffice it to say that I'm still not finished with the SR4 core book, and haven't really even started on the rest of them except to skim. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012