Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weirdest Target or Objective of a Run?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Serial_Peacemaker
Once had my runners have a run that involved stealing a thousand pigs from a research facility.
bibliophile20
QUOTE (Serial_Peacemaker)
Once had my runners have a run that involved stealing a thousand pigs from a research facility.

To what end? What was being done to the pigs that they needed to steal a thousand of them and not just one or two?
Kagetenshi
Surgical wing attachment.

~J
bibliophile20
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)

~J

Why bother with surgery? Just gene-engineer in some albatross genes, and voila! smile.gif

Hmm... biggrin.gif That makes me have a fun idea... barbecue buffalo wings, anyone?
ShadowDragon8685
QUOTE (Kagetenshi)

~J

This sounds like a good story. Tell?
Kagetenshi
Not my story, I was just giving the logical place for that line of thought to go next.

~J
Serial_Peacemaker
First the thousand swine was a bit of a biblical reference. Secondly there were more or less an experiment in creating hiveminds. Also it required creative thining on thr runners side to figure out how they were going to move a thousand pigs.
Simon May
I don't believe it. I mean, I can only believe that a GM would give out such a silly objective when pigs fly.
Stahlseele
"I cast levitation on a Pig"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012