Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's the deal with...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Wyrm Fanboy
Been reading Corporate Enclaves, and two questions came up. Can someone point out the best places to get the scoop on...

1. Yakuza Civil War.
2. Ending of the Yucatan Civil War.
Ryu
QUOTE (Wyrm Fanboy)
Been reading Corporate Enclaves, and two questions came up. Can someone point out the best places to get the scoop on...

1. Yakuza Civil War.
2. Ending of the Yucatan Civil War.

The "Yakuza Civil War"? If you mean something going on in Neotokyo, I´m not aware of any sources. There was something like a Yakuza Civil War in Seattle, leading to the extinction of one gumi (the rebellious one).

The ending of the Yucatan Civil War is likely in SO: Latin America.
Ancient History
There was a bit of run-up to the Yakuza War in Shadows of Asia, but most of it happened off-camera so to speak.

Yes, actually, the end of the Yucatan conflict was in SoLA.
Wyrm Fanboy
Despite beating what is apparently a ghoulish-horse at this point, I'm going to ask anyway. (I've searched the forums, and didn't find an answer).

Are there any SOLA leaks describing the current status quo? Sounds like everyone in the area got genocided.

(And Pobre?)

Edited to fix typo.
Grinder
Shadows of Latin America is not out yet. It was originally written for SR3 and got dropped when the switch to SR4 happened. The powers-that-be told us that it'll be released as a PDF on holostreets.com, but that is likely never gonna happen.

I'd be happy if someone would be so honest to say that Holostreets is dead. I don't want to read "Yeah, Holostreets is, uhm, on the backburner right now, but we'll gonna start it, uh, next year. Seriously. We promise".

Yeah. Sure.
Ancient History
QUOTE (Wyrm Fanboy)
Are there any SOLA leaks describing the current status quo? Sounds like everyone in the area got genocided.

Since many of us worked in SoLA, there are references in the recent sourcebooks, such as the Nicaragua Canal and Governor Pobre in Runner Havens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012