Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hired Help Rules?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
hobgoblin
im sitting here playing around with the modification rules in arsenal, and start to think that the stuff i create could be sold pre-made in game if one account for the cost of work hours needed to do all the modifications.

hell, i discovered that the book holds a tracked modification, and the heavy turret is allowed on any vehicle with a body of 14 or greater. so while there are no straight tanks in the book, modifying an existing one into a tank isnt exactly hard (kinda like how i turned catepiller vehicles into tanks using rigger3 after they errataed the heavy turret requirements).
knasser

I still would have liked an actual tank to be included, though. If only for fluff reasons. Slapping modifications on a Citymaster doesn't feel the same.
hobgoblin
heh, yea, i can relate to that.

but having a tata hotspur sporting a light gauss cannon and enough armor to only be threatened by anti-tank weapons kinda help wink.gif

hell, with a 10% for doing the job of assembling it, its silly cheap to.

322 850 with guns, but i think i forgot about the ammo...

also, the availability would probably be that of the most restrictive item, the main gun...
Ryu
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Feb 4 2008, 07:23 PM) *
heh, yea, i can relate to that.

but having a tata hotspur sporting a light gauss cannon and enough armor to only be threatened by anti-tank weapons kinda help wink.gif

hell, with a 10% for doing the job of assembling it, its silly cheap to.

322 850:nuyen: with guns, but i think i forgot about the ammo...

Share the good stuff! Too many things for DIY at once!
hobgoblin
[code]
tata hotspur "light tank"

handling +1
acceleration 20/50
speed 200
pilot 1
body 16
armor 20 (normal)
sensor 2
availability 25f (with gun. 18f unarmed)

- standard hotspur package
- heavy turret with remote controls
- gyro link on heavy turret
- normal turret with armored manual controls and remote controls
- smoke projectors
- rigger adaption

- light gauss cannon in heavy turret
- ares mp lmg in normal turret

299000 nuyen.gif before assembly
328900 with 10% for assembly work

97500 without guns
107250 with assembly

hmm, i just discovered that i cant find ammo prices for the vehicle weapons in arsenal?!

btw, it has no more available slots for modifications. hell, i had to scrap my original idea of giving it smart armor (btw, arsenals table on page 133 list consealed and smart as rating 1-20, while the text on armor say that those can only go as far as 10. the compiled tables at page 196 list no rating range for any armor) as i ran out of slots. ok, so i could go with over-modification but then it enters gm's ok area.

edited in a gyro link and therefor converted the heavy turret into a remote turret.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012