Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sioux Wildcats
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Ol' Scratch
Snow again interupts. "If it's all the same to you, sir, I'd rather not wait all night. I doubt if I'd be able to sleep knowing those... those things... are in the vicinity."
Grey
"Thats what Tranq Patches are for, soldier", Wolf says with a smile.

"Although, I'm with you on that, but it still may not be the best thing to go in there unrested, who knows how long we'll be in there."
HMHVV Hunter
Wildheart gets a word in with Cub before he heads out:

"Do you remember what happened the last time somebody dropped a nuke on a bug hive?"
Ol' Scratch
QUOTE (Grey @ Dec 10 2003, 12:25 PM)
"Thats what Tranq Patches are for, soldier", Wolf says with a smile.

"Although, I'm with you on that, but it still may not be the best thing to go in there unrested, who knows how long we'll be in there."

"I understand, sir, but if you do decide that's for the best, at least send a small team down there to get those sentry guns in operation and under our control. Maybe plant a few booby traps while we're at it. At least that way we'll have some kind of early warning system should they decide to swarm out."
Grey
"You up for going out and taking care of that now? I'll go with you. Anyone else want to join us?

When we're done, we can come back and rest up for the night and then head in at sunup."
Ol' Scratch
"Ready when you are, sir." That said, he goes to retrieve his rucksack before returning to stand by Wolf's side.
TinkerGnome
Nvwati nods. "I can mask my presence and keep a lookout on the astral plane. I should probably go with you... some of those things don't have human hosts yet, I'll wager."
Grey
"Alright then, lets head out. Whoever wants to stay behind and get ready, feel free, if those things come after us, we'll be buggin' out rather than standing our ground."

With that, Wolf straps his gear on and heads out the door.
Ol' Scratch
Snow grabs his rifle and slings it over his shoulder as he follows suit.
HMHVV Hunter
Wildheart just sits at the table, staying there. It's pretty obvious he isn't going along.
Grey
Once back within sight of the town, Wolf turns to Snow, "Alright, do your thing, but try to be quick about it."
Shadow
A low, doggedly persistent rumble echoes from inside the Thunderbird.
TinkerGnome
Nvwati heads out with the others, intent on making this a bloodless outing if at all possible.
Ol' Scratch
Snow does a quick assessment of the sentinel turrets to see if he can get them up and running. He then sets about to plant a small booby trap at the entrance to each doorway around the facility, marking their locations on the BattleTac map.
Grey
Wolf keeps watch over Snow as he works.
TinkerGnome
Nvwati keeps watch on the astral plane while the work is going on, though he keeps his own aura carefully masked.
moosegod
The demolitions are placed, the sentry guns are turned around and ready to shoot.

The Captain comes in over the radio. "Well, boys, we can let the regular troops keep watch for tonight. You are going to need to be ready to rumble. I'm sending the requistion list in fifteen minutes, so get any last-minute items to me now."
Digital Heroin
`If we're going in heavy, I think I'd best get an STS Becon.`

He wasn't expecting to be that thick into it, hadn't aranged to get one yet.
Ol' Scratch
Snow reports back to Wolf, letting him know everything is in place.
Grey
"Good work, Hawkwind. Lets all get back to base for now and hold up for the night."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012