Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Way To Die In the Sixth World
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
DocTaotsu
That's what you get for hanging out with loose astrally projecting mages....
Edge2054
QUOTE (ShadowDragon8685 @ Feb 23 2008, 11:48 AM) *
That's why you want an area bomb! You send the message (or, assuming you're unconcious, the preprogrammed set of trigger conditions is met), and boom!

Just hope the trust you've placed in your street doc isn't unfounded or have a hell of a backup plan in case he decides to screw you over.

As far as worst ways to go I'm going to have to agree with the old age thing. Dying would be a blessing in many of the cases that have been listed so far. Going out when you have so much to live for would be terrible.

Though having a serial killer feed you his simsense of him murdering you while it's happening would be pretty horrible.
WearzManySkins
Being shape changed into a vermin critter, coming up in a toilet, and being beat to death by a women using high heels.

WMS
DocTaotsu
Not being shape changed at all but still being beat to death by a troll woman's high heel.
Demon_Bob
Player after a long night out fell asleep during game, so the GM ruled that his character did as well.
During a high speed chase with the other characters hanging out of windows shooting at chase vehicles.
Our first clue that the GM was not really playing his character for him was when we crashed into a building.
Revolution
This one actually happened to me in a game so it might get bonus cool points.

Your pistol expert streetsam killing a dragon one on one only to have its corpse fall on you and pin you to the ground, as your team mate comes by and tells you he is leaving you there to starve to death and TAKE CREDIT FOR KILLING THE DRAGON.

It is more the insult than the pain.

(I did live but it was only through hand of god to get my comlink to still function.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012