Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Next African Queen (OOC)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
WearzManySkins
Same here for Ruff

WMS
Redjack
@Jeremiah
- Even if its just Wearz & myself, lets keep going.
WearzManySkins
I agree and am willing to continue on.

WMS
crizh
Hellooooo!?

Still here...
Redjack
Sorry 'bout that Crizh. Cool! We have three players.... Do we still have a GM?
Jeremiah Legacy
Still have a GM. Sent a PM to Aaron to find out if he's still in. I may need to make some modifications to this particular episode/adventure/experiment in frustration based on whether or not he's still in.

In the meantime, Fast Forward. Anybody doing anything between now and, say, about 10:30 am, when Jack will try to get into the commlink?
crizh
Nothing significant plot related, check all my gear and wait by the comm-link...
WearzManySkins
Ruff is checking his gear also and waiting for a comm.

WMS
Aaron
Still here, or more accurately back now. I was at Origins, which didn't have the Internet access that I had hoped it would.

I'm still in.
Redjack
@Jeremiah
[ Spoiler ]
Jeremiah Legacy
10:30 am, rise and shine. New IC post going with a brand new day. May be changed based on what you guys are doing.
Redjack
Game on dudes!
crizh
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

What? Urrmm....

I shoot him in the head?
WearzManySkins
*records the head shooting, sells on U tube* grinbig.gif

I do not think I need any licenses, unless I have some how missed a clue?

WMS
Jeremiah Legacy
conversation between An Shui and jack notwithstanding, shall we fast forward to the next scene? Or is there something that you guys plan to do while waiting for Jack's call?
crizh
Sounds good. I've no plans....
WearzManySkins
No I am good, no plans at present.

WMS
Aaron
Hey, guys? I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out. Partially because of time, partially from frustration (who the heck thought black-on-charcoal was a good idea?), and partly because my energies have already been spoken for elsewhere.

Sorry to drop out. Good luck and thanks.
Redjack
Hmmm... Lost our face. Well, take it easy.
Jeremiah Legacy
Half the players are gone. think it's time to just drop a nuke on Cape Town and call it a day.
Redjack
It is obviously up to you, but in my experience this is pretty par the course. A pbp game simply needs a motivated GM and 2-3 dedicated players and most will filter down to that within six months.

Crizh, Wearz and myself have already expressed our dedication to a long-term game...
crizh
Yeah, what he said.

WearzManySkins
QUOTE (crizh @ Jul 15 2008, 10:28 AM) *
Yeah, what he said.

Ditto grinbig.gif

WMS
Jeremiah Legacy
Well, if you guys are up for it, I'll keep it going. But since this mission does need a face, who wants to take on a double role?
WearzManySkins
*gingerly sticks head up*
Does that mean, one of us take over the face character or we create a new face character to run?
*Ducks quickly back down*

WMS
Jeremiah Legacy
QUOTE (WearzManySkins @ Jul 16 2008, 11:51 AM) *
*gingerly sticks head up*
Does that mean, one of us take over the face character or we create a new face character to run?
*Ducks quickly back down*

WMS

It means that for this mission, one of you take over the face character. I intend to open up recruiting after this mission for either a hacker or a face.
Redjack
QUOTE (Jeremiah Legacy @ Jul 16 2008, 03:21 PM) *
It means that for this mission, one of you take over the face character. I intend to open up recruiting after this mission for either a hacker or a face.
I'll play whichever one Wearz doesn't want.
Jeremiah Legacy
I got the hacker guy, since I said I would take care of that. But he's not going to do anything groundbreaking.

But if Wearz wants the face and his character, he's welcome to it.
WearzManySkins
QUOTE (Jeremiah Legacy @ Jul 16 2008, 07:02 PM) *
I got the hacker guy, since I said I would take care of that. But he's not going to do anything groundbreaking.

But if Wearz wants the face and his character, he's welcome to it.

*Looks around Puzzled* Me? *grins*

Go ahead JL I will do the Face. devil.gif Ready RJ? and no I will not do that again

WMS
Redjack
We're waiting on the hacker... right?
Jeremiah Legacy
Sorry about the long pause, guys. Still trying to get used to my new computer.

New IC post coming soon, with Jack telling you what's going on.
WearzManySkins
Am I still going to be running the Face?

WMS
Jeremiah Legacy
QUOTE (WearzManySkins @ Jul 27 2008, 10:57 AM) *
Am I still going to be running the Face?

WMS

If you want it, he's yours.
Jeremiah Legacy
I don't have Unwired yet, so I'm gonna need the Dummies version of TacSoft. I don't remember them from anything, so I am assuming it is from Unwired.
WearzManySkins
*slaps self in forehead* Duh!!!!

Sorry was in a different mental state when I posted that. In addition to TacSofts, the cracking/degradation of software also but hacker gangs.

If you like I can just edit out what I posted.

Yes I will take the Face. grinbig.gif

WMS
Jeremiah Legacy
QUOTE (WearzManySkins @ Jul 28 2008, 03:17 PM) *
*slaps self in forehead* Duh!!!!

Sorry was in a different mental state when I posted that. In addition to TacSofts, the cracking/degradation of software also but hacker gangs.

If you like I can just edit out what I posted.

Actually, please do. I don't want to monkey with things I don't know about yet. (As opposed to things I just think know about, which I monkey around with all the time.
WearzManySkins
Am I being a bit dense and missed something that I should have responded to IC?

WMS
Jeremiah Legacy
QUOTE (WearzManySkins @ Aug 3 2008, 01:53 PM) *
Am I being a bit dense and missed something that I should have responded to IC?

WMS

Probably not.
Redjack
An Shui will wait for Jack to get back online and provide additional details. I assume that will be happening?
crizh
Bump.

If he's stopped checking his comm-link perhaps something has happened to him. Is there any way can verify his ID or check on archive images of him and stuff?
Redjack
Well, I was hoping for a little more GM interaction... Like how long will I wait or you wait until nn:nn and still don't hear from him...
Jeremiah Legacy
Sorry. Sometimes, I forget that I'm wearing 2 hats right now. Jack will call back at 4:15. Being extra cautious.

I'm going to assume that your commlinks keep archives of conversations, signal transmissions, etc. I am also going to assume that you can verify that at least all the calls came from the same comm, which they have.

Unfortunately, Jack has taken his comm completely offline, so there is no way to call or contact him. This is actually a smart thing to do, from his perspective; there are questions about the commlink he's hacked into, and if there is a trace or copier on it, it would not get to the rest of the team ... if he catches it.

However, you could send him messages if you wanted to; he just won't get them until he comes back.
Redjack
An Shui will hang out in the park until that time. He has no idea where Jack is and there's not much he can do to help until then.
Redjack
Hello.....o..o.o.o.o.o.o.....
Anyone there...air....air....air.....?
crizh
Boo!
WearzManySkins
*looks around*

WMS
Redjack
Uh oh... Nearly two weeks no GM.
Redjack
"Jim, the patient's dead..."

Wearz.... How many games have you and I tried to play in now that go Tango-Uniform?
I'm losing count....

WearzManySkins
QUOTE (Redjack @ Aug 24 2008, 03:12 PM) *
"Jim, the patient's dead..."

Wearz.... How many games have you and I tried to play in now that go Tango-Uniform?
I'm losing count....

*looks around suspiciously*

grinbig.gif Well I guess Fate has decided we can not play with each other Redjack. grinbig.gif

Count is 3?

WMS
Redjack
You know, I just saw where Alex's T-Town game is down to one player... And Alex is a very dedicated GM. The Atlanta 2070 thread is on like its 3rd run. We could try to crash that thread and give SINn a team to play with wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012