Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who won?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Prime Mover
Seen some new metnion of the fact that game time has advanced to early 2071. Did anyone ever win the race for mayor in Seatle?

Added Topic Description for clarity.-F4.0
Naysayer
Since none of the forthcoming books seem to put much spotlight on Seattle, I guess it's "make your own adventure" for this one...

I never liked election-plots myself, always get the feeling of being on a leash.
Fortune
I believe that it is mentioned (or maybe just implied) in Emergence that Brackhaven won.
john_doe
QUOTE (Fortune @ Mar 18 2008, 11:29 PM) *
I believe that it is mentioned (or maybe just implied) in Emergence that Brackhaven won.

I would be inclined to agree, considering one of the hooks for that particular run involving said race. I won't ruin it for those that haven't read or played through Emergence yet.
Prime Mover
Joey D was a hook in the book and Brackhaven was quoted in Emergence but Strouthers was as well. I know its just an election in a city but Seattle was/is still an important part of SR and my current campaign. I believe Strouthers won the DS poll did'nt he? Curious what canon word is.

Might have been more implied in the book but I don't think they implied a winner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012