Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Critique please - Cyberware Packages from Evo(R)
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
HentaiZonga
{edited} Hrm, well, that totally fragged the formatting. Let me see if I can do this another way.
HentaiZonga
Does anyone here know a good place to upload PDFs?
Crusher Bob
You can use the [ code ] tags to make aligned tables. Find a text editor that uses a monospace font so that you can preview your stuff, and it should post just fine here. If you don't already have a monospace text editor, try notetab light

As for what I saw of the packages, they seemed a bit too involved for cyberware suites. From what I remember, cyberware suites are supposed to be mass produced, so you should only consider stuff for which you can expect to make 1000+ copies.
MYST1C
QUOTE (Crusher Bob @ Apr 21 2008, 12:08 PM) *
As for what I saw of the packages, they seemed a bit too involved for cyberware suites. From what I remember, cyberware suites are supposed to be mass produced, so you should only consider stuff for which you can expect to make 1000+ copies.

I could only glimpse at the first package but I thought the same when I saw it was designed for trolls (the most rare metatype) only...
Glyph
Plus, they seemed a bit pricey for who they were aimed at. Cyberware suites for low-income troll meatshields or aspiring joytoys should be a lot more on the cheap end of the spectrum (say, dermal plating and muscle replacement for the troll one).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012