Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Urban S.E.R.E Challenge
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
DocTaotsu
Setup:
For reasons beyond your control you are alone on the streets being actively pursued by Lone Star, Ares, MCT, and 3 women you slept with briefly back in ’65. That locker with fake SINs, certified cred, and a SA Puzzler fell off the face of the planet. You’re contacts are shunning you like the plague and it’s safe to say that you’re SIN has been compromised. Your team is alive but spread throughout the city and possibly unaware of the situation. Furthermore your best chance of survival is to leave the city (possibly the country) in the next 6 hours.

You are currently in a medium security area with the following gear:

-Commlink 3/3/3
-Ares Predator IV (Or other pistol of your choosing)
-Fake SIN level 6/Ammunition/Relevant Permits (Compromised)
-500 nuyen.gif Certified Cred
-Armor Jacket or Lined Coat
-Multi-Function Tool
-Goggles/Glasse/Contacts with: Image magnification, low light, flare comp, smartlink.
-Ball Point Pen

How would you get out of this situation?

Edit: Compromised SIN added for clarity
Critias
Ditch the gun and the ammo in a sewer grate. Stroll to a bus stop. $150 for a ticket to the first outbound heading somewhere to the East. $10 for a meal from a soyvend while I wait. Vroom.
DocTaotsu
Won't public transportation require SIN verification? Especially if you have to cross borders and what not?
Critias
Yeah, but don't I have a Rating 6 fake SIN? Bussing is, by and large, the most casual/least secure/least watched method of public transportation (especially long distance) in North America. If a Rating 6 fake SIN couldn't get me somewhere via Greyhound, I dunno what could.
DocTaotsu
Hehe, no you're right about that. But if your SIN is compromised doesn't that mean they'd be all over you the minute you swiped through at the gate/border crossing?

Kerberos
Unless they've got the entire metropolis under complete lockdown bribing a taxi driver to not require SIN and then driving out of the city should work just fine.
Critias
Well, is my SIN compromised, or my fake SIN (6)? If my fake SIN (6) is compromised, I wouldn't even consider it an asset any more (and wouldn't have taken it into consideration, or thought of it as worth listing with my helpful equipment). It's kind of like listing "Broken Ares Predator (or other pistol of your choice)" or something.

With a working fake SIN (6), it just becomes a choice of "what method of transportation is the least likely to breach this rating 6 fakester, since my totally legit and on the up-and-up, official, SIN is compromised." The fake SIN (6) being the compromised one changes the whole kit and kaboodle, though, yeah.

That being the case, I'd go to the dingiest pawn shop I could find, and pawn the glasses/goggles/contacts, the multi tool, the Predator, and the ammo. Then I'd spend my gotta-be-four-digits-by-now on whatever used car, bike, or other method of transportation I could get ahold of for a pile of certified nuyen, no questions asked and no paperwork. Failing that? I'd spend the money on cab fare.

Failing that? I'd keep everything, and walk into the nearest Saeder-Krupp recruitment facility I could find. I'd have the unloaded gun in one hand, kick the magazine across the floor in front of me, stick both mits in the air, and tell whoever was there that I wanted a job, and to spill all my secrets about Ares, MCT, Lone Star, and three women I slept with briefly back in '65. In exchange, I request immediate transfer to anywhere, and my first paycheck can be held as a down payment for some cosmetic surgery.
DocTaotsu
I listed it for the same reason I listed a ball point pen. No idea what'd you use it for but hey, if you can think of a use for a compromised SIN go for it.

Going to a Saeder-Krupp recruiter? That's fucking awesome. But what did you put down on the employment application for "Previous Employers"?
CanRay
Step One: Find Payphone (Yes, they're still around!), cover/break the visual pickup (This is why I suggest people wear hats), and Contact your best Chummer on the team. The one you owe money to would be best, as it's in his/her/it's best interest to keep you alive. Set up a meet at a place you two rarely, if ever, go using a pre-arranged code for "DREK HAS HIT THE FRAGGIN' FAN MEET ME HERE NOW!" Let's say Freeloadin' Freddie's Fighthouse in the Redmond Barrens. Have him use a Burner CommLink to call in the Posse.

Step Two: Call the dingiest, dirtiest, "Don't care 'bout Drek all" cab company you can find, I suggest Ghoul Cab, and ride a few blocks from there.

Step Three: Meet up with the team at Freeloadin' Freddie's, and hope they're tight enough with you not to turn you in. And, if your Shadowteam is that shallow, serves you right for being a total smeghead with them.

Step Four: Use THEIR contacts to smuggle a box (Actually you in a box) out to the S-S lands, preferably someplace they don't care about Law and Order, like the middle of nowhere, with a Pinkskin Tribe (Unless you're Amer-Ind, then just blend in), or, if you want to get in touch with your "Inner-Trog", the Cascade Orks.

Step Five: Hope you remembered to buy Survival Skill.
Fortune
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ Apr 26 2008, 06:46 PM) *

-Commlink 3/3/3
-Multi-Function Tool
-Goggles/Glasse/Contacts with: Image magnification, low light, flare comp, smartlink.
-Ball Point Pen

I don't worry about all that other stuff and use my magic to effect an escape. wink.gif
DocTaotsu
4th edition has a "ZOMG RUN!!!" spell?

Man, maybe it really is broken. nyahnyah.gif

But seriously, what would your magical escape entail? An improved invisibility and a very long walk?
CanRay
Physical Mask, Carjacking Skills, and a long, fast ride are more likely.

(Edit: Physical Mask AS the worst of those women you slept with in '65. Just as a final "SLOT YOU!").
Leofski
Ditch the Gun and ammo. Use the Ballpoint Pen to hit the factory reset on the commlink, then ditch the commlink. Your SIN is linked to your PAN via a commlink, so steal someone elses, preferably someone who looks roughly like you. Get on a Bus out of the city before it can be reported stolen. Use the ballpoint pen to reset it when you arrive, then ditch it.

The ballpoint pen is your most important tool in this entire strategy.
DocTaotsu
I'm glad there is another fan of the ballpoint pen.

If you had to get out of the continent... where would you head? How would you get there?
Leofski
Caracas or Hong Kong by boat if on North America pull work under an alias pick up a new fake SIN and move on.
Fortune
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ Apr 26 2008, 10:07 PM) *
But seriously, what would your magical escape entail? An improved invisibility and a very long walk?

If you have to ask, you ain't a mage. wink.gif biggrin.gif

Seriously though, the variations are almost endless, depending on the particular character's list of spells and spirits.
CanRay
"Reason for entering China, sir?" "There are jobs here, unlike the UCAS." "Ah, very good."
Critias
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ Apr 26 2008, 06:35 AM) *
Going to a Saeder-Krupp recruiter? That's fucking awesome. But what did you put down on the employment application for "Previous Employers"?

Well, it doesn't have to be Saeder-Krupp, I just picked them because they were the first mega not hunting me, to pop into my head. Any old rival will do. You find anyone big enough that you're not worth them picking a fight over, and then you just leash yourself to 'em. *shrugs* It's just telling the playground bully that you know he can kick your ass for your lunch money, but you've got your own bully and in exchange for the promise of your lunch money for the next week, he's gonna stick up for you.

But, well, that's just me and most of my characters talking. I tend to play physad/sammie types, and -- for the most part -- "think like a superspy" isn't really their gig. I've got one or two that could Face-man and sleaze and tippy-toe their way to anyplace you need 'em go get, but for the most part they just go "Well, I'm a hired killer, and I've got mean people after me. I'll go hire myself out to someone new, then, I guess, and hope they like my work enough that they'll put a label on me and get made if their new toy gets broken."

Just another day on the job, really.
CanRay
Or, you know, sign up for a tour in the Desert Wars. Fame, fortune, really fun toys!
DocTaotsu
Hm... Could be an exciting evening at the UCAS Marine Corps recruiting office.

*Recruiter on phone*
"Right, well I got 3 live ones here, no they need to ship out now, as in tonight. Yeah, no SIN's... We have temps ready to go right? Oh, and comm me over a short stack of those 'prior cyber installation' forms. Oh yeah, they all all want to go recon, with no signing bonus. Must be goddamn patriots I guess."
*Smiles at bedraggled runners*
"Well boys, welcome to your new life in the Marines..."
CanRay
20-year tour of duty, and those Temp SINs become Real. Now there's a good promise!

Well, maybe not so good for an Ork or Troll. nyahnyah.gif
vladski
I am a mystic adept that follows Raven. I am a starting character using the 400 BP and have never supplemented my stats. The following follows my character's morals.

I'd head to a seedy bar that I don't frequent where no one likely will recognize me. Buy a drink or two, chat up the bartender and tip him heavily to put me in contact with who ever deals drugs lowlevel in the bar and state I want to make a "party-level" purchase. Bartender shouldn't cost me more than 120 nuyen out of my 500.

Get chummy with the dealer and go out back or to the restroom and kill him quietly by shoving my pen in his eye (hey, I am a mystic adept! And I really wanted to use that pen. biggrin.gif ) Ransack the body for any weapons, certified creds and most importantly any drugs he has. I should be able to come up with, at minimum the drugs he was going to sell me, a gun or knife and maybe a few more creds. For sake of argument let's say I at least recoup my bribes to the bartender. I stroll away from teh place using my invisibility spell.

Make my way to another bar, same type as the first. This time I am going to get friendly with the ladies... buying drinks, flashing my drugs. When I find one that is single and jonesing for a fix, I talk her into going back to her place for hte rest of hte night (Hey, my Charisma 4 and Negotiation of 4 should manage this.) Once there, I have the option of either killing her or making house with her. Either way, I figure I can at least hang out anonymously for a couple days. I now have time to figure things out with little chance of being found. Let's say I take the non-violent route.

Over the next two days I repeat the drug theft scheme using the doxy's residence as my base of operations. Let's say I manage to pick up 2,000 nuyen and a couple thousand nuyen worth of drugs. My lady friend is happier than drek with her new boy toy and I keep her high. Now I start probing her for her contacts. If she doesn't pan out, I just leave at some point for a case of beer at a Stuffer Shack and never return. I go to a new bar and pick out a new chic.

I am going to repeat this operation until I wind up with a gal that can put me in contact with someone that can get me traveling papers. The longer it takes me, the more cash I will have on hand. At some point, I am going to simply drive over the border with a new girlfriend in her legal car, a SIN (rating 6 base cost is only 6 grand), and quite a bit of certified cred from the drugs I have sold to her regular dealer at a discount and the small arsenal I have accumulated from all the robberies.

Once I am in the new city, I either disappear if I like my new girlfriend (leaving her enough cash to get home) or, if she's been annoying, I drug her up and sell her to the local bunraku parlor. Either way, she gets ditched. I come up with a new street name and start working the local shadows.

Vlad
DocTaotsu
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 26 2008, 08:53 AM) *
20-year tour of duty, and those Temp SINs become Real. Now there's a good promise!

Well, maybe not so good for an Ork or Troll. nyahnyah.gif

Why do you say that? If anything I'd think that the military woudl still be a damn good deal for "financially disadvantaged" peoples in 2070.

Now if you wanted to join the Seattle Metroplex Guard....
Fortune
It isn't that trogs are financially-challenged. It is more because they are extended lifespan-challenged. wink.gif
DocTaotsu
Duuuh! Forgot all about that.

That certainly makes a 20 year contract sound a lot less interesting, especially for the almost comically short lived ork.
Zak
Well, as interesting this challenge is: For every runner you will have a different answer. Different skillsets require different actions or allow additional escape strategies.
DocTaotsu
Certainly everyone has a different answer, it wouldn't be much fun if everyone said the same damn thing would it? wink.gif
CanRay
OK, how would my Characters from my stories deal with it?

"Money" Johnson would go for his Grandfather's Black Bank Accounts (The ones he knows about) for supplemental cash at a White Label ATM to get some extra spending cash, and use his charisma skills to hire himself some Shadowrunners that don't know him to get him out of town, preferably by Zeppelin or T-Bird.

Alternatively, he'd call in favours from people that CAN'T afford to say "No", no matter what (He collects SEVERED HEADS in his closet, forget skeletons!), find out what the issues are with the MegaCorps, and handle them the hard way. The women would be easier, as he was married at the time, and not even in Seattle. nyahnyah.gif

Nas would sneak around, jack a few cars and bikes, disappear into the Barrens for a bit (Probably Redmond, as he's known to frequent the Puyallup), then smuggle himself out through the holes in the Barrens exterior patrols.
Daier Mune
Zach, my face adept would find himself a naieve looking young lady and start a conversation. probably something along the lines of "hey i just got jumped, do you mind if i borrow your 'link to make a few calls and some cash to buy a bus ticket?" although knowing his luck, even that would probably backfire.
Aaron
Grab somebody that looks fairly similar to me, preferably in the Barrens. Kill him off, take his teeth, swap clothes with him. Burn the body (and the clothes), singe the commlink with the SIN on it, wipe it down, leave it at the scene. Take a long walk, then send an anonymous text message via a public comm that I had taken out the guy they were looking for and to meet me at a place that's near the place I left the body and to bring a reward. Lie low for a couple of weeks as a homeless guy that eats a lot of vending food, then find a job as cheap labor on a smuggling ship. Once I'm wherever the smugglers went, contact the rest of the team.
Fortune
Critias stole my real answer, so I don't wanna play! frown.gif

I think he's secretly one of those strange technoweeniewizard guys. Watch out before he steals all your ideas as well.
Shrike30
Switch off the wireless on the commlink, except to your own devices as needed (the Walther Secura Kompakt cyber.gif and the contact lenses). You no longer leave a datatrail, and can't be drug up easily that way.

Head towards a lower-security area (assuming "medium" is something like a B neighborhood). Don't go so far out that you get yourself in trouble, but go to the point where you're not going to be picked up by a random drone sweep on visual. It also helps that you won't draw law enforcement towards you by not having an active ID broadcasting in these neighborhoods.

Write snail mail using inside jokes or pre-arranged codes (yes, that pen CAN be useful!) to make your team aware of your issues and requisition their help. Rapid courier delivery (paid for by certified cred) can be used to make this happen quickly. This is, however, counterproductive if your team is being monitored by the same people who are after you, in the event that you try and ask them for help.

Skip town as best you can, preferably in a low-profile way. Be it having your buddy drive you to Cleveland, hooking up with a t-bird jammer to run the Cascades, or using the multitool to let yourself into the back of a tanker truck full of milk wearing stolen SCUBA gear and shooting up with Slab so you can survive the long trip without running out of air, that's the end goal... you'll have to nail down the specifics as opportunities present themselves.
WearzManySkins
Would go into the Ork Underground, into the mostly wireless areas, make a connection to the Creeps, get into the smuggling pipeline, provide services along the way, into the Cascade Orks. Barter the comm link, SIN, etc for needed items.

WMS
toturi
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ Apr 26 2008, 04:46 PM) *
Setup:
For reasons beyond your control you are alone on the streets being actively pursued by Lone Star, Ares, MCT, and 3 women you slept with briefly back in ’65. That locker with fake SINs, certified cred, and a SA Puzzler fell off the face of the planet. You’re contacts are shunning you like the plague and it’s safe to say that you’re SIN has been compromised. Your team is alive but spread throughout the city and possibly unaware of the situation. Furthermore your best chance of survival is to leave the city (possibly the country) in the next 6 hours.

-Commlink 3/3/3
-Multi-Function Tool
-Ball Point Pen

I will do whatever Mas Selamat is doing. And he has evaded the dragnet for the past 2 months in one of the most urbanised and most monitered cities in Asia(if not the most, barring Beijing now) and one of the presumably most secure cities in the world. And if anyone says that is not realistic can come kiss my ass.
WearzManySkins
QUOTE (toturi @ Apr 26 2008, 08:29 PM) *
I will do whatever Mas Selamat is doing. And he has evaded the dragnet for the past 2 months in one of the most urbanised and most monitered cities in Asia(if not the most, barring Beijing now) and one of the presumably most secure cities in the world. And if anyone says that is not realistic can come kiss my ass.

Obviously he has some skills and connections exceeding the 6 rating. grinbig.gif

WMS
Screamin Demon
Summon a decent spirit, cast invisibility on the both of us and fly to the Puyallup Crime Mall

Cast analyze device on my ball-point pen, raise my forgery-related attribute (Popping edge to get a serious bonus), then write myself a few very convincing IOUs I can trade for better guns for my mates and several doses of psyche for myself.

If a Lone Star Patrol catches up rock a few Control Mob Mind spells to take all their equipment and get there access codes before I murder them and mask as them and drive around in style?
kanislatrans
The first thing "Hugh"Jorgen (tantric Mage) would do is summon Jenna(F3water elemental and Chasey(F6 air elemental).
Then he would grab a bus and leave the com stuck down between the seats, and cast Invisabilty on himself and sneek ouut at the next stop.
I would then make my way to a seedier part of town and drop the invis. and cast fashion to blend in with the street folk. I would thin locate a soup kitchen, find a drug dealer and trade the Pistol for what ever cash I could get from it. (and make them my new best friend with manipulate emotions . ) I'd spend the day hanging with my new Homie, maybe make a few deliveries,then mention that I know of a connection for some really flash Novacoke just over the Salish border but cant get there cause I got no sin and no cash cause my old lady hired some Yak muscle and had me thrown out. If they bite, I offer to get someone to the contact if they can get across the border. if all goes well,Im at least one step away from the trouble.

if they don't bite, I would go to plan B. I would find a Gentlemans Club and find a Corper slumming. I'd offer him the services of Chasey for an hour or two. for 2000 nuyen.gif and suggest they retire to his vehicle once chasey has him distracted , I hit him with Orgasm at F8 and sustain it untill he goes unconscious. then I use the multi tool to cut his clothes into strips and ty him up leaving him in a GasNGo restroom. stealing any cred he has and anything else that may get me out of town. then head back to the barrens and sell the car to a gang for what ever I can get for it. if his com isn't protected, I use it to get on a bus to where ever. if it is, well on to plan C

At this point I have about 5K and am still neck deep in the Drek. the heat is closing in and I'm exausted from all the casting. I head for the docks and risking passing out cast invisability again and sneak ito a warehouse , crawl into a back corner and tell the girls to watch my back.get some shut eye.

In the morning, Cast fashion, wearing a White hat , dress suit , . snag a datapad or clipboard, and walk around making notes with the ballpoint pen. Eventually someone in charge will hear that there is an inspector of some kind in the building. when they approach, introduce myself as Nick Dermus, with the Seattle public works department. Explain that we are have been reviewing the records and are really impressed with this warehouses safety and health history and I had been sent down to make notes to pass on to the other warehouse owners to help them maintain a safe and healthy workplace. (Charisma 5 Con4) and Manipulate Emotions) ask to see the records of the shipping schedule. find a ship, that is leaving . got to ship. cast invis. home free.

once at sea. approach the captain. offer payment and assistance in return for dropping me at first port of call.

Of course any plan I have ever tried to implement went south with in 5 minutes of implementation. but a guy has to have a dream... spin.gif spin.gif
stormcrow
My primary character, Core, is a hermetic mage following Raven. Write notes to teammates. Summon Air Spirit to deliver them. (They look like "this" on the Astral.) Buy a metric crap-ton of easily transportable beverages and food that will keep well from a street vendor. Call up bound Air Spirits for Concealment and Movement. Cast Flight (a Levitate spell variant with half weight and double movement rate.) Do my imitation of a suborbital to avoid surveillance drones or find them when they leave regular flight patterns to follow me. Judicious uses of Lightning Bolt and spirit Accidents may be necessary. Visit (briefly) my cargo containers on the docks and pick up my supplies of Psyche and Deepweed from my chem setup and grow operation. (Logic 8, Chemistry 4.) Fly (nape of the earth) across multiple borders or transoceanic. Go back to the Yucatan and clash with the Azzies for a while, renewing connections with friends in Amazonia. Get a bit of cosmetic surgery, possibly get my junk DNA scrambled. Damn i hate getting my junk scrambled!
CanRay
I hate getting my junk scrambled as well.

*Listens to another character*

Oh... That kind of junk. Yeah, I hate that too.
FlakJacket
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 26 2008, 01:53 PM) *

Who needs to wait twenty years? All you need to do is serve in the French Foreign Legion for three years with good service and you can apply for French citizenship. And if I remember rightly when joining up you have to join under an assumed identity, they don't let you use your real one.

So my general plan of action is to scrape together two/three thousand nuyen and then make my way down to the docks which shouldn't be too hard for a mystic adept. Buying passage on a freighter legitimately costs a couple thousand nuyen so find a ship heading to Europe and then bribe the captain by paying the fee direct to him rather than the shipping company plus the other thousand for him to bribe any other ships officers needed and sneak aboard. Then when it gets to France sneak off there, make my way to Aubagne and parrot off the line "Bonjour. Je suis Américain, je suis venus pour joindre La Legion Etrangere".
Chrysalis
QUOTE (DocTaotsu @ Apr 26 2008, 09:46 AM) *
Setup:

-Commlink 3/3/3
-Multi-Function Tool
-Ball Point Pen

Anything that could be compromised is and should be given away or put in publically seen places(park benches, on the ground). That means the commlink, the pistol, the fake SIN, the jacket, and even pen. Second hand store will get you a new outfit that makes me less likely on standing out as being me, it also gets rid of any RFID tags I have. My first job is not to get out of the city but get out of the medium security area. Often traveling from medium security areas to lower security areas do not involve SIN checks. Walking is safer for short distances and public transport is alright for medium distances.

The Barrens gives me access to paying some kid 20 nuyen for his disposable commlink and then making a few discrete talks to people who know my team mates. If the heat is serious there are ways to get out, depends on the heat. I would sell myself for money to a bunraku parlour as that gives me anonymity, marginal protection, and not having people look at my face. A couple of weeks later no-one even remembers my name and then back into the biz.
Siege
Welcome to the Marine Corps.

Bwahahahahahahah. Although that's not a half-bad way to go, considering what a recruiter will do, Federal or (so one assumes) Corp Military, to put a body in a uniform.

"Actively Looking":
1. I am a person of immediate interest and a bounty is on my head?
2. cyberzombie ninja kill teams have my DNA locked, cocked and ready to ride annoyed dragons in my pursuit?
3. The new aura-sensing drones with brain-pod blood mages locked in like missile tubes scorching astral looking for my aura, which they have committed to memory?
4. Coyote shows up, tells me I'm so screwed, but he's got a fiver on my reaching the end of the alley alive - or at least 50% intact and if I don't mind, could he have my femur once I'm done using it?

In scenario 1, they probably won't openly antagonize other major powers in an effort to get me. In any other scenario, the tread marks on my arse will resemble so much scorched earth.

Plans that would work for most of my characters: Notify all my partners via a stolen commlink after tying the C-12-rigged one my walking corpse of a fixer gave me to an unsuspecting devil rat -

1. Hop, skip or otherwise catch a ride with one of the outlaw crews moving goods and whatnot through the smaller NAN tribal areas - hire on for muscle (or tech support) and get dropped off somewhere rugged, frontier-like and go to ground.
2. Same as 1, but move SE to New Orleans and disappear into the hodgepodge that is the Caribbean. And drink rum.
3. Call in a marker or two, get my face changed and disappear into the fringes of the sprawl. Figure out why they're mad at me and see if I can play one against the other five. And hope my cranium doesn't go pop like a teen ork's zit.
4. Peddle my skills on a smuggler headed towards the PacRim and learn to like Filipino women.

-Siege
Cantankerous
There is only one thing to do in such a situation when you're tall for a troll, built like a tank, even for a troll and love to be the center of attention. Ditch the rest of the stuff except for the cash and buy the ultimate stealth suit. Yep, it's the flip flops, shades, speedoes and loud Hawaiian shirt routine from from the thread on what to do when street dress and corp suits don't cut it. No one would recognize me then. And if that doesn't cut it I'll just accesorize with a glow in the dark baggie and some BLUEBERRY syrup.

BB
Critias
QUOTE (Fortune @ Apr 26 2008, 01:53 PM) *
Critias stole my real answer, so I don't wanna play! frown.gif

I think he's secretly one of those strange technoweeniewizard guys. Watch out before he steals all your ideas as well.

Or maybe I'm just a genius who thought of it first.
Mickle5125
Cami, my sneaky face adept elf, would find her friendly neighborhood black market dealer and sell everything, then would use her facial sculpt adept power to change her appearance, walk into the SR4 Maci's equivalent and purchase the hottest nightgown she could find. Another facial sculpt to make herself as attractive as possible, and she'll make her way to the hottest nightclub she can find. Once there, find the shallowest billionaire with a private jet in the building and she'll be home free.

Now Mars, my Troll street samurai with MPD, would probably not make it out of the city. If he was lucky, his friend for life, Venus, would be willing to hide him for a while. If not, well, he's probably tough enough to challenge the ghouls for control of the sewers...
Cthulhudreams
Another hilarious mage option: Get an ally spirit to maintain 'turn to goo' on you, then post you out of town, or put you in a backpack and fly out of town, or use his fake sin and carry you in a briefcase and walk out of town.

Fortune
QUOTE (Critias @ Apr 28 2008, 02:51 PM) *
Or maybe I'm just a genius who thought of it first.

I considered that, but clearly that's not the case, so I discarded that idea for my own, already stated theory.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012