Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Personality Software
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Imagine Cyberbreasts, each one with a different personality. Ya know how guys tend to talk to breasts? One could say, "Look up and talk to the face!" The other, "Hey, I LIKE the attention..."

Or a cyberpenis in tight bicycle shorts mufflingly saying, "Let me out! I can't breathe in here!"
Kilahuea
I will hate to said this but it can be done with an improved model of cyber implant, only have to add some speakers and a program designed to be a personality, if they have AI in shadowrun why not to have a lower powered personality on a penis, or breast, a bit useless but who am i to say that.
masterofm
Give the implants cyber spurs, for when you really need to stick it to someone... and.... um... nm I'll stop there.
annachie
Am I the only one here thinking "Puppetry of the Penis" here?
Larme
Hey, and while we're at it, let's give personality software to turds and whatever else we can think of that's totally sophomoric. ohplease.gif
last_of_the_great_mikeys
You're no fun at all, Larme! No personality software for you!
annachie
Sort of changes the phrase "Want to meet my Johnson" a bit doesn't it? biggrin.gif
apollo124
QUOTE (last_of_the_great_mikeys @ May 31 2008, 10:54 PM) *
You're no fun at all, Larme! No personality software for you!

No, no, you got it all wrong, Last. Extra personality software for Larme! grinbig.gif

But on another note, I can't possibly see any actual use for such a thing. Who wants a body part with it's own personality? "I'd love to give you a back rub, but my hands think you're a complete psycho." Just the thing to make a great impression.
Sir_Psycho
Well, your penis can judge you in the mirror for a change.
knasser
Great. Now my penis doesn't even need me to chat up a girl, it can do it itself. embarrassed.gif Why don't I just fit the thing with drone motors and send it off by itself. It would look a bit like this, I guess. At least I'd be able to get on with my work.

Somehow, when I saw this thread title, I in no way imagined the subject matter.
annachie
QUOTE (knasser @ Jun 1 2008, 08:59 PM) *
Great. Now my penis doesn't even need me to chat up a girl, it can do it itself. embarrassed.gif

This so reminds meof a fewcartoons I've seen over the years.

I kind of like the idea of putting an ear onto the palm of your hand, and a little proggy so that it can speak as well."Talk to the hand..." biggrin.gif
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Imagine a cyberear on a thespian during a performance of Julius Caesar.

*Actor* "Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears..."

*Ear* "Screw that! You talk too much!"

apollo124
However, I would love a personality software upgrade on my commlink. If you saw Iron Man, the voice of Jarvis was just too funny sometimes and extremely helpful at other times when it was important. "Oh yes. Now you will blend right in."

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
CircuitBoyBlue
QUOTE (annachie @ May 31 2008, 12:46 AM) *
Am I the only one here thinking "Puppetry of the Penis" here?

Yes.
QUOTE (Larme @ May 31 2008, 12:06 PM) *
Hey, and while we're at it, let's give personality software to turds and whatever else we can think of that's totally sophomoric. ohplease.gif

Normally, it's annoying when someone goes ahead and posts in a thread they think is stupid. But the title of this thread is a little decepitve...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012