Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: boosting mental stats
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Mickle5125
right, I'm sure this has been argued numerous times on DS, but my search-fu sucks and I need help. I have an adept elf who needs more intuition. what oh what can I use to boost intuition?

if people want, I might post my character later for them to tear apart.
Mordinvan
Pretty sure theres some nano ware that does it in augmentation, but that only works when you're calm and not under the gun iirc.
Kerberos
QUOTE (Mickle5125 @ Jun 14 2008, 02:33 PM) *
right, I'm sure this has been argued numerous times on DS, but my search-fu sucks and I need help. I have an adept elf who needs more intuition. what oh what can I use to boost intuition?

if people want, I might post my character later for them to tear apart.

There's nothing except the increase attribute spell. Limbic Neural Amplifiers, which is the Nanoware that Mor is referring to, only improves intuition linked skills not intuition itself. Of cause that might do the trick if you want to boost intuition linked skill iin which case you should also take a look at attention coprossessor (boosts perception), if however you're looking to boost your initiative then you need a friendly mage.
Fortune
The Cognition Metamagic grants the capability to boost any Mental Attribute ... at least temporarily.
WeaverMount
Psyche in the BB, betameth from Arsenal
Daier Mune
theres also two seperate transgenetic augmentations that give the +1 to INT-linked skills. also, the genetech that increaces your natural max would be another way of doing it.
Sir_Psycho
Genetic Optimization for Intuition will allow you to buy your Intuition a bit cheaper, like the Exceptional Attribute quality.

Dynomitan and Qualia (Transgenic Enhanced Protein Exchanges p.90-91 Augmentation) both give +1 to Intuition linked skills as well, although Qualia is the better of the two, as Dynomitan has a negative downside. If you really want to min-max though, you can take both.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012