Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anniversary Shadowrun Products
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
krakjen
QUOTE (MYST1C @ Jul 28 2008, 02:35 PM) *
Getting a Predator (1) replica is fairly easy: That gun was simply a drawing of the gun from the RoboCop movies which in turn was a prop built from a Beretta 93R - it should be available as prop replica, airsoft pistol, etc...

Indeed, the name of the Robocop gun is Auto-9.
MJBurrage
Existing suggestions:
  • I love limited edition books, my favorite is the hand-bound leather-cover edition of Deadlands. But I have to say I would not want a massive all in one rule book for Shadowrun (for all the reasons Adam cited). In the case of DL they were simply combing the two core books (player & DM) under one cover, so not too bigs to use, and page references still worked.
  • As with T-shirts, I just don't wear ball-caps. Having said that, there must be a high quality version of Cafe-Press that could do a variety of apparel on demand. So caps, T-shirts, tank tops, babydoll tees, polo shirts, etc.
  • Shadowrun dice. Anything with the SR logo would be cool, (see my previous description).
  • A Shadowrun worldbook. I would love a detailed world atlas / CIA factbook style reference. Summaries of every country, with details appropriate for both Shadowrunners, and mercs, and references to the previous books with expanded details where available.
New Idea:
  • A Shadowrun Action Clix set. Would be fun on its own, and a great set of figs to use for RPG games.
CanRay
New Shadowrun Minis! SWEET idea! biggrin.gif

I'm working on figuring out how to abuse my Star Wars Minis (I got them cheap) and turn the Stormies into Corporate Security. nyahnyah.gif
Chrysalis
I was thinking about all kinds of things. Maybe releasing the Shadowrun promo from VHS to youtube?

Maybe this is a poor idea, but it would nice on having a Shadowrun art book. Preferably something with images from past iterations of Shadowrun. Something that could be used by GMs for giving images as flavour.
krakjen
QUOTE (Chrysalis @ Jul 28 2008, 07:32 PM) *
Maybe this is a poor idea, but it would nice on having a Shadowrun art book. Preferably something with images from past iterations of Shadowrun. Something that could be used by GMs for giving images as flavour.

An artbook? That would be cool.
Caine Hazen
QUOTE (Chrysalis @ Jul 28 2008, 01:32 PM) *

There was High Tech & Low Life, which was the original Srun art book. Though I'd ahve to say, a newer book with more Kluas in big bold full color with no logos or other things cluttering it would be nice.
Stahlseele
know what'd be rad?
a whole new book full of artwork, and maybe with comments or autographs from people like uncle ancient ^^
and just because i can't find anywhere else to post this:
this is how i imagine ghostwalker being cranky in denver
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4800/fa...alexiusstx3.jpg
yes of course i realize that, with the burning crysler building in the background, that can't possibly be denver . .
krakjen
Maybe that's his next target.
He's been slacking in Denver for a long time now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012