Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ancients Deux
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
DTFarstar
Same here, I was basically just kind of killing time and hanging out. I had no real ideas about how to get any info. So, next day is fine.

Chris
Fortune
I have tons of contacts that Claymore could call, both inside and outside the Ancients, but none of them seem to fit the bill. Well, a couple of them might be useful, but probably not without word getting back to G.L. about the inquiries, so ...

Besides, Fisty Fist is probably getting impatient. wink.gif
SinN
I say Fisty uses his powers as a Almight GM, and forword through time. Waddya say? grinbig.gif
DTFarstar
Sounds good to me, I'm probably going to be mostly unavailable for the rest of the week, Stephanie's birthday, then Thanksgiving, and then I get to move. So... yay.

Chris
Fortune
It's cool. It isn't like we're burning up the forum with our post count.

Besides, I don't get to have Thanksgiving! frown.gif
Fortune
Well ... that's a slightly bigger jump than I was expecting. Thought is required. biggrin.gif
SinN
I got the next two days off and the MMO Im playing has hit a dull spot right now. So Ill pretty much be available. You sound like you have a fun week ahead of you though DTF? grinbig.gif
Fortune
I did actually expect some kind of reaction when Claymore entered ... especially from Johnny. eek.gif biggrin.gif
Fortune
Sounds about right. biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
DT, now'd be a good time to get some posting in. smile.gif
Fortune
So, Fistman ... have I told you lately that I love you? love.gif biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
No, but there's always a good time to start.
Fortune
I'll have to make sure I get to it real soon then.
fistandantilus4.0
You could start by posting IC?

Seen DT lately?
Fortune
I would, but I'm waiting for DTF (who I haven't seen for a couple of days, but he did mention he'd be scarce for a bit).

You, on the other hand, could offer up a post about who is actually present, and what boomsticks they all are totin'. wink.gif biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Ahhh, now you're making me work.
Fortune
'Tis my sole purpose in life.
fistandantilus4.0
I PM'd DT today. We'll see when he responds.
Fortune
Hmmm .... He hasn't been on Dumpshock for about a week now. Fingers crossed ...
fistandantilus4.0
It's already been some time. We'll give him two days and move on.
Fortune
While we're waiting, it might just be an ideal time to you to drop a post concerning the personnel present (and their armaments). wink.gif wink.gif :nudge: :nudge: (we need a nudge smiley!) biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
I'll dig out my notes and get on that. Not right on that, but on that. wink.gif (we need a procrastinate simley)
Fortune
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
fistandantilus4.0
Technically, it's your post.
Fortune
No, it's not. Read the thread. nyahnyah.gif smile.gif

It's up to DTF, or if not him, then either yourself or SinN.
I posted what I was doing ... leaning on the bike and scoping the gangers (which you still haven't responded to, even though you had the last IC post nyahnyah.gif). Nothing has changed to warrant another post from me as of yet.
Fortune
Ah, you edited after I read your last post. You really should have mentioned that little tidbit!
Fortune
You guys suck! frown.gif
fistandantilus4.0
It was equal parts waiting and procrastination. Some people I wanted to post didn't. Now we're moving on. No more waiting. Sorry DT, you're out man. If Crit is ever able to get on regularly again, there's still the other run, and there will be chances for you to drop back in later, promise. So please let me know where you're at man.

Fortune
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Dec 20 2008, 02:24 PM) *
It was equal parts waiting and procrastination. Some people I wanted to post didn't.

I hear ya. frown.gif

Now we're moving on.

And now I don't know what to post. eek.gif biggrin.gif
fistandantilus4.0
Figures.

SinN, Fortune, you've got one day to post, then I'll throw another post up.
Fortune
I'm getting there. Be patient ... I waited for you. nyahnyah.gif biggrin.gif
Fortune
Just a note to those keeping track, in case you haven't noticed. I have done some editing on my latest IC post. smile.gif
SinN
Left a post Fist. If you want me to add another, lemme know, if not, then Ill just wait for yours.
fistandantilus4.0
That one post took me three hours to get through. Been busy around here (in a good way, but busy).
fistandantilus4.0
Sory, another looong wait between posts. Trying to get hings rolling a bit more on track. Updating Cast of Shadows with new NPCs.
SinN
Hey fisty, dont have assensing skill. Kinda forgot that one. What do you want me to defualt?
Fortune
Sorry about the absence. I have not had the best Christmas season, and am only now getting back on track.
SinN
Just glad youre back man. Hope everything's okay.
fistandantilus4.0
No problem Fortune. It only seems fair with my hiatus.Hope things are kosher now. Shoot me a PM.

SinN - Default to Intuition -1
SinN
Got it, rolled, posted. And posted again. All you guys.

By the way, are we going to fill anyones spots? To be honest, Id like to see Juno stay in the game as an NPC if its okay with Plan B?
Fortune
QUOTE (fistandantilus4.0 @ Jan 4 2009, 01:24 PM) *
No problem Fortune. It only seems fair with my hiatus.Hope things are kosher now.

Shrug. Complaining ain't going to fix anything. wink.gif smile.gif

And I agree ... We need new blood.
fistandantilus4.0
I'm worried that we'll have a hard time recruiting with how slow I'm posting at the moment. Crit messaged me the other day and said he may be getting back in, so that's something. I do think a third could be a good idea, but I really don't have anyone in mind.
SinN
What about Squirrel? I could ask if he's interested? Maybe a remake of Scud?

And you never awnsered my question about keeping Juno in as an NPC.
fistandantilus4.0
I didn't answer it because I didn't know. And at this rate, I don't think this one is going to make it, especially with SinN looking to be shipping off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012