Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tac soft + Control rig
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Oni
The question is how many sensor channels does a control rig count for? also what cyberware would a control rig make redundant?
Oenone
Erm I don't think it adds any sensor channels for a tacnet or makes anything else redundant. It just adds bonus dice to your vehicle skill tests when you're jumped into the vehicle.
Dashifen
Agreed. Now, you can include the feeds from your drones in the tacnet, if I remember correctly, but having a Control Rig doesn't alter that in anyway.
Warlordtheft
As I recall each drone adds 1 to the Tac Net.
Ryu
Drones count as one member with a number of channels equal to their sensor rating, limiting the tacnet rating to 1/2 Sensor (round down).
ornot
I'm sorry, I must've missed that rule. Is it in a FAQ I've not read, an errata I've not seen, or hidden somewhere in Unwired?

It came up in my game the other day, after I introduced Unwired into my campaign (I needed time to read it reasonably thoroughly), and I wasn't entirely sure how to include them.
Ryu
Hidden in Unwired: Tactical AR Software->Sensor Channels->Sensor Systems
ornot
Thanks Ryu.

When I get home I'll scope it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012