Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wall Space ARE
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TBRMInsanity
From a purely flavour point of view, (ie I'm not intending it to be used to give my character a bonus just give him equipment that I think his personality would use day to day) could Wall Space ARE be used like gadgets/widgets/Google Desktop is used today? So my character's favourite team's score would be displayed, the weather report, latest news (ala RSS), stock market info, latest deals on archtype specific equipment (in his case cars, car assessories, and servalance equipment).
Kanada Ten
And more.
Dumori
yes could also be use to show flat-vid on the walls and such. I use it like that plus you get a windo to anythign ect ect
Zaranthan
The services you've described are pretty much the definition of common matrix usage. Using an ARE suite to paint it on your apartment walls is slick, and very period.
hobgoblin
the SR version of the magical family clock wink.gif

and also the ultimate big screen tv, or wall of monitors, if needed.

nothing like having a intruder alarm go off and have the wall turn into the surveilance camera station wink.gif
TBRMInsanity
So as long as you can grab the information from another source you could technically pipe it into Wall Space for your players convenience.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012