Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OOC: Grasping Vapors
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jr. Woodchuck
How many people are present? Could I take them all out with a well placed Stun ball?
Shadow
There are about fifty people present. They are in a semi circle around the girl. A stun ball would get most of them, but not all.

Few of them are armed, but you do spot swords and a couple of pitchforks.
Jr. Woodchuck
Okay i'm going to cast a series of spells to incite confusion and to get this poor elf free.

Assumeing that most people are going to be faceing the elfs front and not behind her, I will be loosening her knots using magic fingers.

Sorcery Skill: 10,4,4,4,4,2,1
plus spell pool: 5,4,4,1

This makes the effective strength of the spell a 1, and effect quickness of the spell a 1.

I will await your results before posting the other spells.

BTW no drain.
Jr. Woodchuck
Waiting till my spell pool refreshes, i'm going to cast stunball on the largest group of people that I can. The plan is that some people will pass out for no reason what so ever grabbing the attention of everyone.

Force: 6
Dmg: D Stun

Sorcery test(7): 10,5,4,4,3,2,1

Took no drain.
Jr. Woodchuck

Casting improved invisibility on her.

Force: 5
Sorcery test(7): 9,4,2,2,2,2,1
Results: 2 success at target # 4

Took no drain.

Casting mind link.

Target # +2 because of sustained spell.

Force: 1
Sorcery test(7): 8,5,4,4,3,3,3
Results: 1 success at target # 6

Took light stun!

When the link is up i'll say, "Now's your change your hidden go now, remember to keep in sight of me, and we will make our way slowly out of town."
Jr. Woodchuck
My appologies for my late post, the forums were down when I attempted to post earlier to your most recent post, Shadow. ...and then my birthday bonanza came and went. I'm now 27 wink.gif
Shadow
Not a problem, happy birthday!
Jr. Woodchuck
Delacroix preps himself and unleases a deadly stunbolt.

Force{/b] 6
[b]Severity
Deadly

Results: 7,7,4,4,3,3,2,2,1,1

No drain.
Shadow
Hey Guys, this game has slowed to a crawl.

I would like to go ahead and wrap this up with a couple of story posts.

The main reasons I have for doing this is that I am committed to running the sequel to Team effort in September. I also have another game I wanted to start this summer. I didn't expect Vapors to run this long.

So I am going to go ahead and post a couple of story posts to finish it up.

I hope you guys aren't to disappointed.

-Shadow
Shadow
So in the words of Grendel, this brings are little drama to a close.

Both of you receive 10 Karma for your excellent roleplaying. I only wished this would have ran a little better.
Jr. Woodchuck
Woah wait thats it? What about the HMHVV and all that? ...or is the game just dragging out too long. If so I'd understand that.

Sorry about the slowdown, but I didn't even notice there were new posts, there is something screwy with the e-mail notification system of dumpshock, half the time I dont even get e-mails for updates.
Shadow
The infection is gone. Essentially you performed an astral quest and proved your humanity stronger than your vampire side. Your humanity was restored and the virus was expunged from your body. Delacroix is whole once again.

Honestly I had meant for more, but like I said I have other commitments that I have to fulfill. I am sorry I had to end it short. I hope you all had some fun though. It would be great to table top it. Alas that is not to be.
Jr. Woodchuck
Well I had lots of fun. Thanks Shadow, I think its something special that we have roleplayed now 3 complete games with Delacroix. Thankyou.

Grendel it was lots of fun.

I hope both of you will stop in at http://underworld.hopto.org from time to time. Were a expanding and growing community, and running it takes up much of my free time now a days.
Fortune
Sorry guys. I really couldn't help my absence from the Forum, as I haven't had net access for the past 6 months. I hope I didn't spoil anything for y'all. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012