Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I using this correctly?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Laesin
OK one of my players is making a habit of using the Spirit Strength magical compound. He's an adept with Essence six.
The enhanced attributes power as detailed in critters says you gain (essence) added to your physical attributes but every specific case in critters has some severe restrictions on its use. Is he supposed to gain +6 str, bod, and qui (hence +3 reaction from quickness), +3d6 initiative, and one enhanced sense for the full 7-12 hours, or is he supposed to gain some of those benefits at a time of his choice within those 7-12 hours?
Maelstrome
thats the way i ran it. then again magical compounds i believe were meant to be very hard to get your hands on. i dont believe they have cost or availability but i may be wrong. if its breaking your game stop giving to them or make it harder to get.
Laesin
Nah, its not ruining my game, I just wasn't any too sure that it was right. It feels just a wee bit overpowered as is but its easy to workaround without changing mechanics or taking away my player's favourite toy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012