Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4A Clairification
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Daedelus
So I have found some differences between the SR4A book and the SR4A changes document. Specificallly the max strength for bows is 12 in SR4A and 8 in the changes doc. Also the ultrasound vision enhancement says it takes up 2 slots in the changes doc, but there is no reference to that in SR4A. I am wondering if one of the Devs can give me some guidance on which document takes precidence.

Thank You for your feedack.
Method
First, Welcome to Dumpshock, Daedelus.

Second, do you have the most current SR4A file? They rereleased a corrected version shortly after the first to fix a bunch of typos and whatnot.

My copy of SR4A (corrected) has bows at 8 and US vision at 2 capacity.
Daedelus
Thank You that would explain the differences
Method
No problem. You should contact the distributor (Battlecorps or Drivethru) that you bought your .pdf from about getting a free replacement.
crizh
Hey Method, is the Cyberlimb Armour nerf in the updated SR4A pdf?
Mäx
QUOTE (crizh @ Jul 13 2009, 02:01 PM) *
Hey Method, is the Cyberlimb Armour nerf in the updated SR4A pdf?

Damn, one more stupid rule change. i think i like the original SR4A pdf more.
Method
crizh: nerfed in what sense? Their capacity cost, avail and nuyen.gif cost are the same as SR4.
Mäx
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 14 2009, 06:13 AM) *
crizh: nerfed in what sense? Their capacity cost, avail and nuyen.gif cost are the same as SR4.

They added a really stupib statement that that half-limbs armor only counts at half rating.
McAllister
That... doesn't make any sense, really. In that case, armour in half-limbs should take up half capacity. Which I'd be ok with. Just means you can only put 2 armour in a half-limb, and it costs twice as much (which is peanuts). That makes perfect sense.
Prime Mover
Synthetic Skull replaced in updated document?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012