Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Ideas for Gear and Tactics
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Panzergeist
I just got a funny idea for an infiltration tactic. It occurs to me that gnomes are so small, you could easily make a small homemade catapul to launch them out of. So, suppose you mount a small catapult, or even an air cannon, on a van. Then you launch a gnome shaman out of it, over a wall and into the courtyard of a compound. The gnome casts catfall to land safely. He could also be invisible. Of course, then it occured to me that there is a gecko crawling spell that could replace both the cannon and the catfall spell.

My other idea is one I got in my criminology class a few months ago. It's an assrape protection device called the assguard. Basicly, its a small plastic tube 2 inches wide and 3 or 4 inches long. There are a few thin razor blades running along the inside of it. A prisoner could put one up his ass to rip up any other prisoner who tries to make him his bitch. My criminology classmates loved that idea.
Slamm-O
you learn about assraping in criminology? or am i just really lost...
Siege
To the first idea:

Dwarf tossing and similar launching platforms for adepts have been explored by various groups, including using a troll instead of the launching platform.

As to the second idea:

I've never actually been so worried about my anal safety as to voluntarily cram a bit of plastic tubing where the sun never shines, but points for imagination...

-Siege
Domino
So basically to keep from getting analy raped you would shove for all intent and purpose a dildo up your ass.

Right.
Quix
Gnomish cannons... I'm simultaneously reminded of the Gnomes of Mount Nevermind and Nodwick, poor bugger.
Phaeton
Good runners use anal protection devices.

Better runners never get caught and sent to places where they need such things.

But if you absolutely refuse to be a prison bitch...(Although I'd rather have my character bitchslap the guy with his cyber-shockhands. grinbig.gif)
Liquid_Obsidian
or maybe an armored cyberasshole with DNI linked blades ?
assrippers ?
and maybe a drill penis for psycho-penislacerated-jailbirds ?
mfb
not just a plastic tube, a plastic tube full of razors.

i think i'd probably just hang myself with my bedsheets, and get it over with.
Backgammon
Hmm, that anal protection thing is kinda like the dentata from Snow Crash
Zazen
QUOTE (Domino)
So basically to keep from getting analy raped you would shove for all intent and purpose a dildo up your ass.

One that is two inches in diameter. indifferent.gif
Arethusa
QUOTE (Backgammon)
Hmm, that anal protection thing is kinda like the dentata from Snow Crash

I think this is a tad more vicious.
Spookymonster
QUOTE (Panzergeist)
Of course, then it occured to me that there is a gecko crawling spell that could replace both the cannon and the catfall spell.

Levitate works even better, especially if the walls you're planning on scaling are electrified/razorwired/mined.

Any suggestions on how to avoid becoming Tossed Salad Man's biyatch as well?
Req
The afore-mentioned STAY OUT OF JAIL.
Zazen
Yeah, make him your bitch. wink.gif
Dash Panther
Phaeton
@ Req: *nod. nodnod. nodnodnodnodnod.*

@ Zazen: What Dash Panther said...
Siege
A reverse-implanted cybersnake.

Nobody will ever ask "what crawled up your ass?" twice. grinbig.gif

Failing that, a 9 volt battery and two leads.."nothin says lovin like shakin' bacon in the oven"

-Siege
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012