Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Darn Flybots!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Legs
I need help figuring out how to stop my rigger from sending in a bunch of flybots to survey a location. I don't want to penalize him, really...since he's just doing a thorough job and should be rewarded for that...but it makes it impossible to surprise anyone in the group.

I'm running a very low level campaign, so it doesnt make sense that every adversary would have a rigger on hand to counter the PC rigger's drones.
DireRadiant
Stealth checks. Fly spies don't have enormous pools for sensor tests. So an opposed test can have a significant affect on the fly spy ability to notice things. 4-6 dice pool stealth versus the drones 6-9 dice sensor + perception is going to allow for the drone to miss seeing something enough times to allow for the occasional surprise to happen.
CanRay
How pristine is the offices he's sending them to? If they're dumps, noone's going to notice an extra fly.

If they're High-End Corporate Offices that have been sprayed for bugs within the last week or so, that Flybot is going to be very noticeable if he gets it close to anyone.

But, to be a spy fly on that wall... nyahnyah.gif
Traul
Please don't answer here: there's a double thread there.

http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=28360
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012