Not quite pleased with what I seen in Arsenal weapon wise, and I tend to play more Merc style games anyways so this would be quite usefull there. I never understood why the hell there are not side points for most rifle class weapons, where the hell is a Special Ops or Pointman supposed to put his laser designator?! Put his gun away, and hold it by hand? Sounds dumb in my mind. But anyways, here is a small little notes on the idea for a weapons platform, its very modular like the Magpul/Bushmaster ACR but expanded. Uses a good old short gas piston system because, it never runs out of power.

RIS (4 position forward rail system); BARS (Internal RC3); Flip-up iron-sights; Generic Collapsing Stock; Lug with cross-bar locking barrel mount (Quick mounting/dis-mounting point for muzzle brakes/suppressors/bayonet)

Accessories

-->Barrel Accessories<--

@Match-grade Barrel(-1 TN at long and extreme range when used with Mathc-grade ammunition, semi-auto only)
@Heavy Match-grade barrel(RC1, -1 TN at long and extreme range when used with Mathc-grade ammunition, semi-auto only)
@Heavy Barrel(RC1)
@Heavy Support Barrel (RC1 and Improved BAR with RC5 internal, gotta keep the barrel on target!!)
@Sound Suppressor(Quick attach, serviceble)
@Silencer(Quick attach, serviceble)
@Muzzle Brake(Gas Vent RC3)

-->Sights<--

@Assault Scope 4x60mm(-1TN, closed sight)
@10x40mm Precision Scope(Rating 1 Scope, night and/or thermal version available, closed sight)
@20x30mm Precision Scope(Rating 2 Scope, night and/or thermal version available, closed sight)
@30x20mm Precision Scope(Rating 3 Scope, night and/or thermal version available, closed sight)
@Holograghic Reflex Sight(-1TN at short medium range, open type sight)
@Laser Sight(-1TN, visiable and inferred versions, open sight and gives you away!)
@Surefire Tactical Entry light(Flash pac effect maybe?, surprise punk!!)

-->Grips<--

@Adjustable Pistol Grip(RC1, personalization)
@Smartlink drop in kit(Takes space that would be used for storage)
@Storage Core(Carry small items like batteries, optical chips, trauma patch and the like)

-->Stokes<--

@PSR Stock(Shock-pad, personalization, uni-pod)
@UBR Stock(Shock-pad, personalization, collapsing)
@ACS Stock(Storage space for clearning kit/batteries/patches/drugs, Collapsing)

-->Trigger Group<--

@A4 Sniper Trigger Group and Action Set(SA, restricted gas piston system and silent bolt system)
@A3 Military Group and Action(SA/FA)
@A2 Law Enforcement Grouping (Semi-auto and Burst Fire)
@A1 Civilian and Sport Grouping (Semi-auto only)

-->Accessories<--

@Folding Bi-pod
@Grip-pod(Small Bi-pod/foregrip)
@Rail Covers(More comfy to hold!)