Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dumpshock I plead your aid
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Lok1 :)
Ok, well this probibly isn't possible but I'm stripped of ideas and so far I've seen dumpshockers be pretty creative befor so I thought I'd see if any of you have any ideas as to how to pull it off.
Hears the situation:
My hacker, Lok1, has been taken to prision, and his erased rank 10b quailty has removed his criminal SIN, makeing it quite possible his sentance will never end.
My team has desided to leave me to my fate so I don't expect any help from them. (Assholls)
Stats:
Body:2 Agility:3 Reaction:2 Strength:2 Charisma:4 Intuition:2 Logic:6 Willpower:2 Edge:2
My pools that might help are as such:
Chemistry with a pool of 12 for normal stuff and 14 for explosives
A demolitions of pool 13 with 15 for IEDs
Con 7 and 9 for impersonation
Disguise 5, 7 for cosmetics
Your basic skills for a hacker (Modest pools) And a butt load of malware that he uses against his targets.
Implants:
A datajack, A Vocal Range Enhancer (The bioware one from augemented), Cybereyes, an Implanted Comlink, and Wired Reflexis
Other Information:
He is friends with an AI in the Ares mainframe, who knows that he is their. What it will do the GM has not yet said.
Link to Character Sheet
------------------------
Well thats all I got if you have any ideas as how to escape please feel free to give suggestions, I'd rather not have to wait till SR5 to bring this guy back but plans that take years are OK. I don't realy care how "wile coyote" any ideas are I just want to see if I can get him out of prision.
Note: I do not know what implants/other things they have disabled but it is likely he no longer has access to the comlink.
Ravor
Before anyone can do you any good you need to describe to us how your DM has decided prisons work in the Sixth World.
TeOdio
Cut a deal, and rat those bastards out.
Squinky
Use that Con of 7 to talk the other inmates into starting trouble, then go from there smile.gif

Seriously though, find out from someone on the outside what day court is on, hire some shadowrunners to dress up as prison guards on that day and just pick you up. If you are afraid of getting caught making plans, talk another inmate into making the calls for you, while you watch if you like. Course you will have to make promises and owe favors.
QUOTE (TeOdio @ Nov 16 2009, 04:14 AM) *

Tried that allready, you have to realise I gliched and failed on my roll when they interogated me after catching me.
Red-ROM
This sounds like a job for your contacts, Maybe you should call your ex girlfriend, although a loyalty of 2 sounds like you guys had a pretty bad falling out, you will owe her BIG time. Your street doc is really connected, I bet he knows somebody that can spring you. But again, loyalty of 1, he'll own your soul.

It sounds like your looking for something more along the lines of using your crazy demolitions dice pool to make explosives out of lighter fluid and human phecies. But you have no unarmed combat, no armor, no physical skills, no stealth skills. I'd put your odds of survival at 15%. Maybe you could CON your way into a position where you could diguise youself in a way to gain escape. worst case scenario, you get thrown in "the hole" for a few months when you get caught.

OOC: if you want to play this character, the GM should work with you to find a way out of this mess. I know some GM's get a hard on for reality and what not, but this is a game, and everyone should be having fun. Which begs the question. Why are your teammates hanging you out to dry?
Ravor
Perhaps they know he betrayed them already? vegm.gif
No they just don't like my character enough to risk their ass's to rescue me.
Ravor
Well that's a good enough reason too. cyber.gif
Jericho Alar
If you have a (real) or fake Sin of reasonable rating (in my game it'd need to be a 4+ and otherwise clean, but check with your GM), I'd suggest requesting (if you haven't used it) your one phone call / right to counsel under the UCAS constitution and present yourself to them as someone being held without being charged: the crime has been erased from your records so they won't find anything and you should be free to go assuming your fake sin holds up. if you have a real sin to fall back on everything is good and you're out of there. (I'm guessing you don't have a real sin, since you got assigned a criminal one, but certain kinds of bio/cyber can make it possible to possess a real sin and not let authorities be aware of it.)

either way they won't find you in the system, so without any way to prove that you did it a reasonable UCAS prison would/should let you go - although they'd probably assign you a new criminal SiN on the way out the door. If you go with the Lawyer angle, you may be able to pay to present yourself as a new applicant for citizenship to the UCAS - which in the end would result in you being out of the clink, but with a new negative quality of either legal or illegal SIN - which... hey hey! can then be erased 24 hours after you finish needing it to get free.

incidentally, Erased (10bp) allows you to optionally prevent erasure if you can contact the agency erasing; in cases where the information might be necessary for keeping you out of situations like this, I'd recommend using it.

then again, between vocal range enhancement and impersonation you could do worse than buying off some guys to knock out a guard about your size, steal his uniform and walk out the front door.
Traul
Erased should bail you out. Jail is not free,and the corp that runs the jail is not going to keep you in if the judiciary system is not paying. Just wait for the bill to bounce, or try to complain to force them to check. Invent anything: you were drunk, you fell asleep in the street and you woke up here.
My SIN was rateing 3, I'll have to talk to my GM about the erased thing.
Traul
That could make a pretty good setting: since the city hall got late on their bill, the jail corp releases everybody. That's plenty of work for bodyguards, bounty hunters and hitmen. It might even be a good time for a gang to turn respectable and provide some protection against the crime wave. But that guy you sold a long time ago has been thinking about revenge all along.
Neraph
QUOTE (Jericho Alar @ Nov 15 2009, 10:44 PM) *
If you have a (real) or fake Sin of reasonable rating (in my game it'd need to be a 4+ and otherwise clean, but check with your GM), I'd suggest requesting (if you haven't used it) your one phone call / right to counsel under the UCAS constitution and present yourself to them as someone being held without being charged:

Just to clarify: there is no "one phone call" mentioned in the USA Constitution (although UCAS may have changed things), although there is a Constitutional right to a speedy trail (Ammendment #4 I believe) and a right to a lawyer.

You should play this angle to try and get out.

See if you can get let out for not having an actual crime for being put in, and then sue for wrongful imprisonment. Get some cash outta it, yo!
Jericho Alar
QUOTE (Neraph @ Nov 16 2009, 12:37 AM) *
Just to clarify: there is no "one phone call" mentioned in the USA Constitution (although UCAS may have changed things), although there is a Constitutional right to a speedy trail (Ammendment #4 I believe) and a right to a lawyer.

You should play this angle to try and get out.

See if you can get let out for not having an actual crime for being put in, and then sue for wrongful imprisonment. Get some cash outta it, yo!

yeah in retrospect it wasn't clear enough. smile.gif Due Process (Amendements 5 and 14 for federal and state, respectively) are what guarantee the right to representation at your trial spring from, including the nature of the representation etc. obviously the numbers would have changed in the UCAS cons, ofc.

I had meant the 'under the UCAS constitution' to only modify the post-slash language; the one phone call is just a common device in cop shows (although it's proven so persistent that some states have adopted it via regulation) access to outside phone lines is generally considered a due process right as well, although technically it's only a right to have your agent or other executor informed for the purposes of arranging your defense, which the police may do on your behalf instead.

kzt
Once you've gotten all the way to prison you're just screwed. The time to get out is at the police station, jail or worst at trial. You should have spent every cent you had on the best lawyer you could get, then promised favors to everyone you knew to get more money if it wasn't enough.

I'd suggest that it's a great time to start another character, but try to figure out how you pissed off the GM and don't do it again.
Actualy despite my lack of SIN, I think I might have an out. Loki's contact, Fenrir is a master of forgery. All Loki needs it to find someone in prision, tell them he can get them out if they can get him contact with someone on the outside. Loki calls Fenrir, gets him to make him a Rank 5 SIN (with the promise of paying for it when he's out plus some) and at this point he starts useing his silver toung and gets himself out.
Neraph
QUOTE (Lok1 :) @ Nov 15 2009, 11:57 PM) *
Actualy despite my lack of SIN, I think I might have an out. Loki's contact, Fenrir is a master of forgery. All Loki needs it to find someone in prision, tell them he can get them out if they can get him contact with someone on the outside. Loki calls Fenrir, gets him to make him a Rank 5 SIN (with the promise of paying for it when he's out plus some) and at this point he starts useing his silver toung and gets himself out.

Unless you have years to wait, you'll not be getting out with a R5 Fake Sin. With a Forgery + Edit (260, 1 week) Extended Test, and using the current Diminishing Returns core rule, you'll never see it. Using the optional rule, and assuming an amazing 4 successes can be made per test, we're talking 5 years, one month (as 4 weeks), and a week.

My best suggestion is getting a lawyer and using the Wrongful Imprisonment Act. If your lack of a SIN comes up, plead the 5th Ammendment (Protection against self-incrimination [if they still have it]), state that there is no reason on record for you to be arrested, even though you are illegally without a SIN, accept a Criminal SIN, and walk away. In 24 hours, the CrimSIN will be burned and gone.
Dahrken
What kind of prison are you into ? A low-level small labor area for petty thiefs is definitively not the same as a high security, solitary confinment for murderers.

Worse, inf the corp managing the jail finds out that as far as official paperwork goes you don't exist, they may ship you to some experimental block experimenting with neursurgical/implant/drug/magic/whatever "rehab" methods... or simply sell or rent you as a live guinea pig for some test program - or even organ donor.
AngelisStorm
I think some pretty good answers have already been stated here.

However, unless things are already solved, how about some more information? Are you in "county holding," are you still waiting for your court date, are you in big time/real people jail (and, if so, how did you get there)? Are you in some podunk "go dig us a ditch," max security, etc etc.

Not a whole lot else we can do without some more info. (Though I do like the "wait for the bill to bounce" option. Unless you're in the stereotypical "deep south," where they will laugh at complaints and you're in FOREVER -see: Banana Republics-, it should work out. Jails are for-profit, and Lone Star ain't going to keep someone who they aren't getting money for.)

Though between Lone Star corruptness, your Con and voice mod, and monies, you really should be able to buy yourself out. Talk to some guard; he will laugh at you and move on. But a few days later he will probably come back (his curiosity got the best of him, and he checked on you) and want to know how your getting him his money.
Ascalaphus
* Interesting situation. Check with your GM; does he expect you to pick up a new character, or can you get him excited about a prison break storyline?

* Go watch Prison Break (seazon 1) for inspiration what a guy with technical skills can do to a prison.

* Shouldn't you be worried that the rest of the group would expect you to take revenge? If you get out while they left you there, they might consider killing you just to prevent revenge...

On to practical advice:
* Make allies in prison. You need people to watch your back and aid your plans. Be careful not to get into intrigue too deeply. Consider joining a prison gang with connections to the outside world.
* You need Matrix access. Scam your way to a terminal and then cause a fake release warrant to be sent for you.
* Convince an extremist group that they want your bomb-making skills; they'll liberate you if you'll work for them.
* Convince your AI buddy you'll do a free job for Ares if they get you out.
* Subdue a guard and steal his uniform, then walk out when your bombs cause a panic.
* Figure out how the prison works; blueprints, organization, rules, unwritten rules
* Prison can be a good place to pick up new skills and make contacts - it doesn't have to be a punishment if you play it right.
Draco18s
QUOTE (Neraph @ Nov 16 2009, 01:06 AM) *
With a Forgery + Edit (260, 1 week)

I'm curious as to where you're getting that number.
EvilP
I think disguising yourself as a guard is a good bet if you need to do an action escape. You've got good disguise and even better impersonation. If you still have your commlink and hacksofts then you might be able to fool their ID systems to accept you.
Cheshyr
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Nov 16 2009, 05:33 AM) *

Unwired, p85: Fake SIN (Rating x 32) 1 week
Should have been 160, not 260, but that's still a long time.
imperialus
QUOTE (Cheshyr @ Nov 16 2009, 06:19 AM) *

That's for a PC starting from scratch though. For a professional forger they likely have a lot of the background crap done already and sitting on a shelf, it'll just be a matter of putting Lok1's biometrics into it.
Xahn Borealis
QUOTE (imperialus @ Nov 16 2009, 02:36 PM) *
That's for a PC starting from scratch though. For a professional forger they likely have a lot of the background crap done already and sitting on a shelf, it'll just be a matter of putting Lok1's biometrics into it.

It's also probable they could have a team working together, contributing to a teamwork test.
StealthSigma
Okay, I'll be perfectly honest.

I don't see your character breaking out. You lack the social skills to get other inmates to work with you. You lack the physicals skills to either over power guards or sneak you way out should the opportunity arise. You have a far tighter time since the game has started so GM hand-waivery is out of the picture. Your best bet is to use the legal system.
Neraph
QUOTE (Cheshyr @ Nov 16 2009, 07:19 AM) *

Apparently I did Rating x 52 instead of the correct Rating x 32. Woops. That still comes out to over 3 years.

QUOTE (imperialus Posted Today, 08:36 AM )

If you look at how fake SINs are made, all of that information needs to be placed into multiple cold-storage backup servers across multiple nations/continents. The abstracted form of ruling that is the Extended Test listed in the book. It doesn't matter if you have most of the stuff pre-programmed, as the computer systems would detect that "John Edwuardo Doe" does not have any dna, fingerprint, height, weight, eye color, ethnicity information and would clear it out of their systems as either an anomoly, or flag it for further watch, expecting that the information was due to a systems intrusion.

QUOTE (Xahn Borealis Posted Today, 09:49 AM )
It's also probable they could have a team working together, contributing to a teamwork test.

Teamwork Tests have a maximum dicepool bonus they can add, and while it will cut down on the time required, it will still take an estimated 1 1/2 - 2 years instead of the over 3 years... which is a couple years too slow.
Cheshyr
QUOTE (Neraph @ Nov 16 2009, 12:46 PM) *
Apparently I did Rating x 52 instead of the correct Rating x 32. Woops. That still comes out to over 3 years.

If you look at how fake SINs are made, all of that information needs to be placed into multiple cold-storage backup servers across multiple nations/continents. The abstracted form of ruling that is the Extended Test listed in the book. It doesn't matter if you have most of the stuff pre-programmed, as the computer systems would detect that "John Edwuardo Doe" does not have any dna, fingerprint, height, weight, eye color, ethnicity information and would clear it out of their systems as either an anomoly, or flag it for further watch, expecting that the information was due to a systems intrusion.

Teamwork Tests have a maximum dicepool bonus they can add, and while it will cut down on the time required, it will still take an estimated 1 1/2 - 2 years instead of the over 3 years... which is a couple years too slow.

There are a number of things that could be done to shorten this time, and I think you could probably get it down to 6 months or so. I doubt you want to quit playing for 6 months though. I'm going to have to go with the 'play the legal system' angle suggested, or if the Gm won't let you... then take the hint and reroll.
nezumi
1) Know your enemy. Which group has caught you? Lone Star? Knight Errant? Or someone else? Which group is currently holding you? What is their process for long-term holding (braindance, conventional prison, work program, or something else?) and are they aware of your technomancer abilities. Have you been through trial yet (if any) or are you waiting in jail for your long-term prison sentence?

2) Know yourself. Do you have any other contacts in the judicial system? Any lawyers? Do you have cash available? Do you have access to the global matrix or to a local SAN?

Really, until you properly define the problem, it's impossible to give youa reasonable answer.
QUOTE (nezumi @ Nov 16 2009, 07:32 PM) *
1) Know your enemy. Which group has caught you? Lone Star? Knight Errant? Or someone else? Which group is currently holding you? What is their process for long-term holding (braindance, conventional prison, work program, or something else?) and are they aware of your technomancer abilities. Have you been through trial yet (if any) or are you waiting in jail for your long-term prison sentence?

2) Know yourself. Do you have any other contacts in the judicial system? Any lawyers? Do you have cash available? Do you have access to the global matrix or to a local SAN?

Really, until you properly define the problem, it's impossible to give youa reasonable answer.

I definatly need to talk to my GM more about the prision itself, and BTW I'm not a techno, I'm a hacker.
Draco18s
QUOTE (Neraph @ Nov 16 2009, 12:46 PM) *

I'd like to point out that buying a fake sin, rating 5, is only availability 20. At moderate dicepools you can find a seller and have one in a matter of weeks.

There's a huge disconnect between the time it takes to make one and the time it takes to just walk down the street (metaphorically) and buy one.
So as long as Loki makes sure he dosn't stand out in those weeks he can just say he's been their a few days and no one that he couldn't get anyone to listen untill this point, at wich point he gets the hell out their and then starts makeing a new name for himself.
Dumori
Plot to ruin the rep of the old PCs for leaving to die or try and re-join them as now seen a s much more usefull member of the team you got out all by your self.
Moirdryd
There's an old Shadowrun adage that stands the test of time under such circumstances...

Good,
Fast,
Cheap,

Pick two.

Good SIN and inside a week...It'll cost so much it hurts but it can be done and if the forger is really pro he'll have a few on hand just waiting for the Biometric plugins. Just like a few intel angencies do with their fake ID's for emergencies.
Ascalaphus
How does your GM feel about the whole thing? And can you explain some more just how you got there? (And what kind of prison you're in, exactly?)
The Jake
1. Create new character.
2. Select Judas Negative Quality (working for your old character).
3. ...
4. Profit.

- J.
nylanfs
1) Cut a deal with a mega (maybe Ares since you already have a possible in, although is the AI freely working for Ares?)
2) Radical DNA re-sequencing
3) After healing have your temporary character bite it and get the the GM to insert the "new" character into the game expressly to screw the other characters for Ares. smile.gif

4) Laugh evilly when everyone realizes the truth.
Karoline
QUOTE (Jericho Alar @ Nov 16 2009, 12:46 AM) *
yeah in retrospect it wasn't clear enough. smile.gif Due Process (Amendements 5 and 14 for federal and state, respectively) are what guarantee the right to representation at your trial spring from, including the nature of the representation etc. obviously the numbers would have changed in the UCAS cons, ofc.

I had meant the 'under the UCAS constitution' to only modify the post-slash language; the one phone call is just a common device in cop shows (although it's proven so persistent that some states have adopted it via regulation) access to outside phone lines is generally considered a due process right as well, although technically it's only a right to have your agent or other executor informed for the purposes of arranging your defense, which the police may do on your behalf instead.

While not technically in the constitution, if you are ever denied your one phone call for in reason, you can argue in court a violation of the 5th amendment which allows for 'equal treatment under the law'. If everyone else is getting a phone call and you don't for any reason, then you aren't being treated equally, and have ground for a suit against the agency that restrained you (Generally the police). This is part of the reason that many states have started adopting 'one call' regulations, to prevent this sort of thing cropping up by mistake.

Now, SR is a dystopia, so such fancy legal wrangling isn't likely to get you much of anywhere, and a lack of papers means you're a SINless, which means that whoever is holding you can more or less do whatever they want. If you have a good fake SIN (or real SIN) you can claim mistaken identity, though that may not get you very far depending on how you where brought in, and especially if they have any DNA evidence against you. They'll just realize you're using a fake or hid your real one, and slap the criminal stuff on it. If it gets erased, then they'll figure out something is up fairly quick.

Your best option likely involves a large number of homemade smoke bombs set off in the cafeteria and inciting a riot. Steal someone's clothing and switch it with your own and pray you can get out of the compound (Injury during the fight is good for leave usually) before the guard wakes up and convinces someone that he isn't you. Biggest problem with this is finding a KOed guard that you could pass as, and then not having anyone recognize you as you. Some chemical to act as a disguise might be good, that or a nicely bruised up face from the fight.
DigitalOYABUN
QUOTE (Ascalaphus @ Nov 16 2009, 04:49 AM) *
On to practical advice:
* Make allies in prison. You need people to watch your back and aid your plans. Be careful not to get into intrigue too deeply. Consider joining a prison gang with connections to the outside world.
* Figure out how the prison works; blueprints, organization, rules, unwritten rules
* Prison can be a good place to pick up new skills and make contacts - it doesn't have to be a punishment if you play it right.

Lots of good advice in that. If you're in the default setting of Seattle, the Blood Brothers and the Chulos are mentioned at having a lot of pull in prisons, but that'll be affected by your race. Your meta type may also be a factor in looking for a gang. There is also the Vory V Zakone which traditionally keeps ties to prisons.

But ultimately, pick up skills and contacts...or just names. This isnt a negative thing if allowed to play out, you now have the street cred the other PC's in your group can only dream about (till later on anyways).
kzt
QUOTE (Moirdryd @ Nov 16 2009, 04:30 PM) *
Just like a few intel angencies do with their fake ID's for emergencies.

Intel agencies can make REAL IDs under a bogus name. It's a whole different scale.
Karoline
QUOTE (DigitalOYABUN @ Nov 16 2009, 08:50 PM) *
you now have the street cred the other PC's in your group can only dream about (till later on anyways).

I don't know, isn't having spent time in prison generally bad for your street cred? It means you got caught. J's don't want to hire a runner that has already proven that he can't do the job.

One problem with most methods though is that it is going to take ages to get out, and by that time the group will have moved on quite a bit. Didn't you say it has already been months? Shouldn't the group have undergone several runs by that time?
kzt
It depends. It's pretty much essential to being a senior member of many street gangs, it's a sign in an OMG that you are a serious bad guy, not a casual punk, and going to jail and having keept your mouth shut impresses a lot of other criminal groups.

Pretty much everyone who is a serious criminal can expect to spend time inside. If you avoid it it's luck. You do enough burglaries you'll eventually bumble into the cops climbing out a window or something.
Karoline
QUOTE (kzt @ Nov 16 2009, 09:39 PM) *
It depends. It's pretty much essential to being a senior member of many street gangs, it's a sign in an OMG that you are a serious bad guy, not a casual punk, and going to jail and having keept your mouth shut impresses a lot of other criminal groups.

Pretty much everyone who is a serious criminal can expect to spend time inside. If you avoid it it's luck. You do enough burglaries you'll eventually bumble into the cops climbing out a window or something.

Street gangs I suppose, but any serious crime group is going to look on jail time as a neutral thing at best, and proof of liability at worse.

And in actuality, most good criminals don't get captured. There have been various studies that suggest that most (95%) 'street crime' is committed by career criminals, basically people who go out and rob or steal or jack cars or whatever for a living. They commit hundreds of crimes without being caught because they know what they're doing. The ones who get caught are stupid or highly unlucky. Robbing a house is exceedingly easy, and if you do it right, even if you get caught you can't be charged with much more than a slap on the wrist.

Still, all that aside, I suppose you're right. Like anything else, having been in jail will look good to some people, and bad to others. The problem here is the 'looks bad' group is going to be much larger than the 'looks good' group.
Draco18s
QUOTE (Karoline @ Nov 16 2009, 09:12 PM) *
I don't know, isn't having spent time in prison generally bad for your street cred? It means you got caught. J's don't want to hire a runner that has already proven that he can't do the job.

Getting caught ruins your cred, going to prison (and surviving, obviously) increases it. Breaking out is worth bonus points.

Semi-related: the Italian mafia (at least semi-locally to me) is down to about 50* guys, half of which are in jail. They're a bit shy on numbers, but the "being in jail" hasn't really stopped them.

*Or 25 guys, my dad couldn't remember which.
DigitalOYABUN
It of course does increase your notoriety, which can act as a negative in some cases, and a positive in other aspects. I can see contacts that run in the corporate world being a little wary of this PC, but the street types would have more respect for. This is of course my opinion.
Draco18s
QUOTE (DigitalOYABUN @ Nov 16 2009, 10:52 PM) *
It of course does increase your notoriety, which can act as a negative in some cases, and a positive in other aspects. I can see contacts that run in the corporate world being a little wary of this PC, but the street types would have more respect for. This is of course my opinion.

Astute observation my dear Watson.
kzt
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Nov 16 2009, 07:55 PM) *
Semi-related: the Italian mafia (at least semi-locally to me) is down to about 50* guys, half of which are in jail. They're a bit shy on numbers, but the "being in jail" hasn't really stopped them.

Most mafia guys have gone to jail. It's like killing someone, part of the rite of passage. For example, in 1997 every senior member of the Chicago Outfit had spent time inside, some of them quite a bit of time.

And a huge percentage of the strength of the mafia are hangers on, who are not actually members. There are typically a lot fewer "made men" in a family than popularly thought.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (TeOdio @ Nov 15 2009, 08:14 PM) *

Come on Te0dio, no one would make that kind of deal..... *Pfffffft!* ohplease.gif

Keep the Faith
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Nov 16 2009, 03:33 AM) *

Threshold is 32 * the Rating... therefore, at rating 5, it is 160/1 Week... number was off a bit, but still pretty excessive
Page 95, Unwired, Section on Forgery... There is a great little table there...

EDIT: Damn, Already Replied to... teach me not to read all the way before replying...

Keep the Faith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012