Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pink Mohawk roll call
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
CanRay
No, it's just a Zippo. A beat up, old, plain metal steel Zippo.

That has seen many concerts and given fire tributes to many, many great bands.

It is the Zippo of my Father, and will be the Zippo of my Child. Many heads will bang as it's flame flickers in the light of the floor show!
TheWanderingJewels
And Nightwish's Wishmaster By the Same Lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCGQiGEYl4Y...;feature=relmfu

Okay....they are impressive, aren't they?
CanRay
Old Skool Pink Mohawk.
TheWanderingJewels
Posterboy of Pink Mohawk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx2fZU5USus
CanRay
Here's another one.

Worst news, he's your Street Doc contact!
Crazy Ivan
For Pink Mohawk in game, my favorite was a contact that someone (a veteran player of the older additions trying out 4a) brought into game.

A fixer named Marvin, with an unnatural love of 20th century cartoons, particularly looney tunes. He only interacted via Matrix, and his icon (and voice) was good ol Marvin the Martian. We loved it.

Sixgun_Sage
Recent game, Des has reunited the old gang and kept the new gang running, tracked down the whole conspiracy to the source. A heavy initiation Nosferatu. The S.O.B. is so crazy he actually believes he can bridge the gap between magic and technology entirely and blah blah blah....

Nos Big Bad: "...but no, you just had to keep coming, too stupid to understand you meddled in affairs beyond your understanding. You found my inner sanctum and one by one you and your pathetic team of so called shadow runners split off to deal with one issue or another to get you here for your revenge. Well, now you die."

Des: "No, you!"

And another magical big bad learns having a bunch of spells doesn't mean as much if an adept gets the drop on you, all backlit by a series of explosions that left the two fighting it out on the ruined top floor of an ancient cathedral turned evil lair in the rain and culminating in Des using his spurs to behead the idgit.
CanRay
I have a Mr. Johnson that goes Pink Mohawk at times.

He met the group once on the docks. The heat in town was getting too much for him, so he was going on a "calming fishing trip".

The only boat the group saw was a whaling vessel, and dock workers loading depth charges. Swallowing their courage, they asked what he was fishing for: "Megalodon. I did tell you I hunted big game."

He had a nice fish dinner waiting for them when they were done with the job, too.
Traul
Does it really qualify as Pink Mohawk if it's not illegal?
CanRay
Did I mention at any time that he had a fishing license? Or a permit for those explosive charges?
HunterHerne
QUOTE (CanRay @ Sep 3 2011, 11:55 AM) *
Did I mention at any time that he had a fishing license? Or a permit for those explosive charges?

Sounds like a nice job. I've been considering sending the players on a Megalodon hunting trip, might just have to borrow this one.
Stahlseele
Well, Megalodon-Hunting is actually pretty Easy, if you have the Balls to pull it off propperly . .
Take a big load of Boomex, let yourself be swallowed by the megalodon, set the boomex to explode in 5 minutes, make him spit you out before that happens.

idea comes from Stanislaw Lem, namely the adventures of Ijon Tichy, Space Explorer!
CanRay
QUOTE (HunterHerne @ Sep 3 2011, 11:30 AM) *
Sounds like a nice job. I've been considering sending the players on a Megalodon hunting trip, might just have to borrow this one.
Oh, they weren't going fishing. He was.

They had to go to LA and do a favor for a friend. vegm.gif
suoq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mVQJ-gWGpc

For when your black ops team needs to disguise themselves as pink mohawk.

CanRay
For the modern Viking!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012