Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dwarf jokes
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Machiavelli
Yesterday we discovered once more that dwarfes are nothing more than perfect targets for jokes. So please, if you have experienced the same, give me your best jokes on them. I will start with one on my own:

- why do dwarfes always sit on the cargo area of a car instead on one of the seats? Because there are no baby seats for people with a body above 4.^^
Cardul
Make fun of dwarves all you want, but remember: short people hit lower...
Machiavelli
Do you know why so many dwarfes become hackers or technomancers?
- because they couldnīt do runs in heights above the 30th floor. The buttons of the elevator are too high. ^^
hobgoblin
"hey, did a half pint just walk in the door?" wink.gif
hobgoblin
QUOTE (Cardul @ Jan 17 2010, 01:15 PM) *
Make fun of dwarves all you want, but remember: short people hit lower...

bah, no self respecting runner leaves his safehouse without the proper protection in place wink.gif

and if that fails, there is always cyber biggrin.gif
Stahlseele
Dwarves sure come in handy, if you are short handed.
lonewolf23k
Here's something for the Dwarves..

A Human, an Elf and a Dwarf are sitting at a bar, when they decide to talk about their "performances" with their respective wives.

The Elf says, "I had sex three times with my wife last night. This morning, she made me a delicious pancake breakfast, and told me she loved me so much..."

The Human smirks. "That's nothing. I had sex five times with my wife last night. This morning, she slept in, told me she loved me, and that I should get breakfast from a drive-through."

The Dwarf just chuckles. "You think that's good? I had sex ONCE with my wife, last night!"

The other two just stare at him. "Just once? What did she tell you this morning?"

And the Dwarf has a dirty smirk as he answers, "Don't stop now, you bastard!"
Draco18s
I love how there's a visual gap on a slope in that thing (the double-space after the periods). Also, very funny.

Now:

Why are dwarves always lonely? Because short people got no body to love.
Old_Man
Two dwarfs go into a bar, where they pick up two prostitutes and take them to their separate hotel rooms.

The first dwarf, however, is unable to get a stiffy. His depression is enhanced by the fact that, from the next room, he hears cries of, "ONE, TWO, THREE...UUUUH!" all night long.

In the morning, the second dwarf asks the first, "How did it go?"

The first whispered back, "It was so embarrassing. I just couldn't get a hard on."

The second dwarf shook his head. "You think that's embarrassing?!!" he asked. "I couldn't even get on the bed!!!
Acidsaliva
From Terry Pratchett (one of my all time favourite authors)

*There is a old dwarf saying "All trees are felled at the same height".

The contemporary translation of this is "When your enemies arms are above your head, his crotch is level with your teeth".*
Cardul
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Jan 17 2010, 08:50 AM) *
bah, no self respecting runner leaves his safehouse without the proper protection in place wink.gif

and if that fails, there is always cyber biggrin.gif

Then, I guess you should hope the Dwarf is not a Street Sam wink.gif
Dakka Dakka
QUOTE (Cardul @ Jan 18 2010, 09:01 AM) *
Then, I guess you should hope the Dwarf is not a Street Sam wink.gif
Or a cybered unarmed adept
The Jopp
Usefulness of Dwarf Runners
- Fits through the Catdoor
- Have a concealability rating under the Trolls longcoat
hobgoblin
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Jan 18 2010, 12:02 PM) *
- Fits through the Catdoor

now thats a fat cat...
The Jopp
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Jan 18 2010, 12:22 PM) *
now thats a fat cat...

Phisics - I defy them... grinbig.gif
hobgoblin
someone call his isp and tell them to block anything lolcat related... silly.gif
Draco18s
QUOTE (hobgoblin @ Jan 18 2010, 06:36 AM) *
someone call his isp and tell them to block anything lolcat related... silly.gif

You mean like The Lolcat Bible?
The Jopp
QUOTE (Draco18s @ Jan 18 2010, 03:18 PM) *
You mean like The Lolcat Bible?

And my world just like....Asploded in kitties. twirl.gif
Draco18s
QUOTE (The Jopp @ Jan 18 2010, 09:28 AM) *
And my world just like....Asploded in kitties. twirl.gif

Hehe. Didn't already know about that one?
Orcus Blackweather
OMG, Liek I Nevar heerd about LOLcats Bible!

I think I just took 5 stun from Dumpshock!

Kthxbai!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012