Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OoC - Dairy Dash!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
tisoz
IC Dairy Dash, Cashing in the Chips
OoC Dairy Dash, Night of the Ripper
IC Dairy Dash, Night of the Ripper

After lots of PM's from GEM and the end of the holidays, I'm going to try to get this going again.
Green Eyed Monster
As I said in the PM's, what you have for the opening IC post is slightly different from how I would like to proceed. I think I'll go ahead and post IC to get things to how I would like them and you can edit as you see fit.
Green Eyed Monster
Edited my post after you edited yours to incorporate my original post. Hope this flows better.

Ready for you to set the stage for whatever is on the table. IIRC, Doc Sarah was operating on The Ripper/Wraith when Theya mentioned the chip and Sarah points out that Ripper/Wraith has one slotted.
Green Eyed Monster
I'd like to assense Ripper/Wraith. Use Centering if allowed. Do twice, first time using Astral Perception.
I-6 Centering-6
tisoz
Astrally -
Centering roll
17 11 09 04 02 02 - 4succ
Assensing roll
04 03 02 02 02 01 - 1succ
3succ total
General Health - dead
General Emotional State - disappointed?
Mundane
Essence and Magic Attributes are lower than yours
General location of cyberware - Chipjack behind right ear, eyes, Retractable hand razors, retractable spurs coming from between fingers, thickly throughout body, along spine, thin throughout body along spine to chipjack.
General maladies - death, cerebral hemorrage
Exact emotional state - pissed off
No Astral Signatures on him

Physically -
Centering
16 05 02 02 02 01 - 2succ
Assensing
13 05 03 03 02 01 - 2succ
3succ total
Nothing different
tisoz
Point of karma for the first week back.
Green Eyed Monster - (16) Total/14 Current
Green Eyed Monster
Sorry about the delay. I was trying to find a post stating what background info Tinker discovered about the company that created the chips. Never did find it, so I guess I'll ask contacts what they know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012