Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dawn of the Artifacts, anything else I should know?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
otakusensei
I've been buying them as they've become available, and I like where things are going. I'd like to start running them but I'm wondering if there are anymore twists like we see in Midnight? Not plot so much, just the sudden nature of Midnight coming on the heels of Dusk. Is Darkest Hour going to take place right away? Should I wait until they are all out? How much plot massaging am I in for if I go ahead and start running? It's nothing I can't handle as a GM; just one more thing I might be able to avoid and/or see coming, you know?
Ancient History
Hmm. Tough question. You can technically run the adventures in any order - it's assumed you run them in the order they're printed and that they take place chronologically, but from a practical standpoint you can totally run side adventures or entire campaigns in between books, or just have DotA be one-offs or side adventures to your main campaign. There may also be some follow-ups or side-adventures in Missions or something like that, but I don't have the details...and couldn't give them to you if I did.
EuroShadow
On the related note: I have one question for the Dusk, that I'm curious if someone has comments.

But it is probably a spoiler for those who got to play these adventures, so I will use Spoiler tags.

[ Spoiler ]

Ancient History
[ Spoiler ]
Semerkhet
QUOTE (otakusensei @ Feb 22 2010, 08:23 PM) *
I've been buying them as they've become available, and I like where things are going. I'd like to start running them but I'm wondering if there are anymore twists like we see in Midnight? Not plot so much, just the sudden nature of Midnight coming on the heels of Dusk. Is Darkest Hour going to take place right away? Should I wait until they are all out? How much plot massaging am I in for if I go ahead and start running? It's nothing I can't handle as a GM; just one more thing I might be able to avoid and/or see coming, you know?

I just finished running my group through Dusk. I have Midnight, but I'm going to fit in a couple of my own runs before I start that. I think it's fairly easy to rationalize that:
[ Spoiler ]
Semerkhet
QUOTE (EuroShadow @ Feb 23 2010, 03:29 AM) *
On the related note: I have one question for the Dusk, that I'm curious if someone has comments.

But it is probably a spoiler for those who got to play these adventures, so I will use Spoiler tags.

[ Spoiler ]

[ Spoiler ]
Ryu
[ Spoiler ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012