Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ultraviolet Hosts
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
kjones
I welcome facts and baseless speculation alike. I remember seeing a sidebar about this somewhere, but that was only a couple. Deus had one in the SCIRE. Who else?
FriendoftheDork
QUOTE (kjones @ Apr 7 2010, 05:29 AM) *
I welcome facts and baseless speculation alike. I remember seeing a sidebar about this somewhere, but that was only a couple. Deus had one in the SCIRE. Who else?

Ares has one for their Firewatch training program.
Valashar
It is speculated that The Nexus in Denver has become a UV host over the years. Also, Renraku has extensive experience in putting that kind of system together. So I would expect that their primary system hub in Neo-Tokyo (where they are described as coordinating all of the RFID and security tag data for the entire 'plex) would be a strong UV host. The same for the Corporate Court's groundside nexus in Manhattan. If that system isn't UV, then they're doing something wrong.
BishopMcQ
I've heard of one in Antarctica...but that one has been online for pushing over a decade so it may have been upgraded.

The East Coast Stock Exchange went UV for awhile when Deus did his thing in System Failure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012