Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vehicle Mods
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Morvegil
I know for weapon mounts its Body/3. But what about mods like oil slick and stuff? I have a suzuki mirage I want to pimp out. How many slots do i get?
Ol' Scratch
Vehicles have a number of modification slots equal to its Body rating if I recall. It's in the very beginning of that chapter in Arsenal, before they go into details about vehicle or firearm modifications. Don't feel bad for missing it though. It took me forever to find it the first few times I goofed around with those rules. God forbid they include the relevant info in the actual area that discusses it. biggrin.gif
SkepticInc
QUOTE (Ol' Scratch @ Jun 22 2010, 09:38 PM) *
Vehicles have a number of modification slots equal to its Body rating if I recall. It's in the very beginning of that chapter in Arsenal, before they go into details about vehicle or firearm modifications.

Body or 6, whichever is higher. I usually assume a weapons weight class by what ranges it tells you to use, but that's blatantly wrong in some instances, such as the Ares heavy laser.
Ol' Scratch
I think its a minimum of 4 for vehicles. 6 slots is the default maximum for weapons.
SkepticInc
QUOTE (Ol' Scratch @ Jun 22 2010, 09:45 PM) *
I think its a minimum of 4 for vehicles. 6 slots is the default maximum for weapons.

god I hope you're wrong. I'll be right back with the reference.
Ol' Scratch
<shrugs> Whatever.
SkepticInc
$imon$ez:
"Vehicles have a slot maximum value of 4 or their Body Attribute, whichever is higher. Firearms have a slot maximum value of 6."
$imoff::

--$imon$ez in an open source [Knowsoft]::code provided by TrnZhX--

crap. Back to the drawing board.
MikeKozar
The Suzuki Mirage, like most motorbikes, has 6 slots. If that's not enough for you, go for the Thundercloud Contrail (Arsenal, p108). It's not quite as fast as the Mirage, but it has the "Highly Modifiable" quality which gives it a total of 10 slots.
Udoshi
If you're willing to go there, Sidecars are always an option.
More Body means more Modification slots.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012