Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Artificial/Digital Intelligence question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Inpu
Regarding their attributes, I was wondering how an AI character might increase their attributes beyond six without resorting to the Positive Quality Exceptional Attribute. Is it even possible? It would seem strange if all others have the option to use magic or Cyberware, yet a program could not upgrade.

I'm mostly curious because a combination of Exceptional Attribute and such improvements can make an AI capable of going UV by the rules presented in Unwired. I was considering making it a long term goal for a character who wishes to be more real, but I ran into a brick wall in this area.
Lansdren
QUOTE (Inpu @ Jul 9 2010, 10:32 AM) *
Regarding their attributes, I was wondering how an AI character might increase their attributes beyond six without resorting to the Positive Quality Exceptional Attribute. Is it even possible? It would seem strange if all others have the option to use magic or Cyberware, yet a program could not upgrade.

I'm mostly curious because a combination of Exceptional Attribute and such improvements can make an AI capable of going UV by the rules presented in Unwired. I was considering making it a long term goal for a character who wishes to be more real, but I ran into a brick wall in this area.

It would apprear that "Exceptional Attribute" is your only option I'm afraid.
Inpu
Damn. Well, thank you.
Aaron
Seems to be the price for nigh-immortality.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012