Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Statting up Ryback
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
McCummhail
In my current game we have a few interesting contacts on the roster.
One of them is Casey Ryback, an elite LEO in the Magical Crime division. He is a full mage. He was benched/retired from High Threat Response for striking a CO that was out of line. He is still with the force, but has been relegated to lesser duties.
I am planning on using him in game as more than just a contact for a scenario.
He is prime runner territory, the way I see it,
but how would you stat up Ryback?
Lanlaorn
Well, he'd be an adept who has the aikido martial art and a proficiency with unarmed and blades IMO. Knowledge: Cooking of course.

Maybe go with Mystic Adept instead of full mage? Canonically he spends both Under Siege movies just owning people with his bare hands and a few knife fights.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Lanlaorn @ Jul 22 2010, 10:10 AM) *
Well, he'd be an adept who has the aikido martial art and a proficiency with unarmed and blades IMO. Knowledge: Cooking of course.

Maybe go with Mystic Adept instead of full mage? Canonically he spends both Under Siege movies just owning people with his bare hands and a few knife fights.

Heck, I would give him a few levels of Improved Ability: Cooking myself... wobble.gif And totally an Adept, not a MAge or Mystic Adept at all...
Doc Chaos
QUOTE (Lanlaorn @ Jul 22 2010, 07:10 PM) *
Canonically he spends basically all his movies just owning people with his bare hands and a few knife/gun fights.

Fixed that for you wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012