Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Mooncrow
QUOTE (CanRay @ Aug 6 2010, 03:54 PM) *
Wouldn't that be "Claws off"?

Too right wink.gif
Brazilian_Shinobi
QUOTE (Mooncrow @ Aug 6 2010, 04:52 PM) *
Denver is a fun city to run in - Ghostwalker is pretty "hands-off" most of the criminal dealings in the city; this isn't S-K where every time you turn around you have Lofwyr behind things. But if you do decide to deal with a dragon, you could do a lot worse than GW; with the possible exception of Hestaby, he's probably the Great that enjoys metahumanity the most.

Besides, Denver is just like old Cold War Berlin. With the difference that pretty much every nation in there is suspicious of the others (instead of France, England and USA being allied against Russia). This means that you could commit a crime in one "nation" and run to the other really fast and the police force of the other nation would have to ask permission to investigate or whatever. Of course, if you mess REALLY, REALLY big, the police forces could ask for the Joint Defense Force (Ghostwalker's private army) to hunt you down.
CanRay
QUOTE (Brazilian_Shinobi @ Aug 6 2010, 03:58 PM) *
Besides, Denver is just like old Cold War Berlin. With the difference that pretty much every nation in there is suspicious of the others (instead of France, England and USA being allied against Russia). This means that you could commit a crime in one "nation" and run to the other really fast and the police force of the other nation would have to ask permission to investigate or whatever. Of course, if you mess REALLY, REALLY big, the police forces could ask for the Joint Defense Force (Ghostwalker's private army) to hunt you down.

I'd like to think I'm smarter than that. Of course, Frag-Ups happen.

But, yeah, I've taken the Multi-national part of the city into consideration in my character's history. nyahnyah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012