Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ogre Twins
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
naga-nuyen
Good day runners, how would you implement the Ogre twin from earthdawn into shadowrun.

Now i am not looking to add this option for a PC to play one, but i would love to see the reaction of my crew when they are facing a bad ass Ogre (maybe only awakened ogres) only to see it switch places and heal over a course of a battle scene smile.gif

So if you think this is cool and have any thoughts on mechanics please post, have a good day runners!

this is the earthdawn's text for ogre twin 2ed:

[ Spoiler ]
Bull
In my original, long time Shadowrun campaign, Bull the Ork Decker had several children through the course of the game, two of which were twins... Billy (Billy manifested Otaku abilities at a young age) and Reba (was casting a force 1 Urban Renewal spell, that she called "Suburban Removal" at age 5. She also figured out low power Slay Bugs spell later on. We were in Chicago, see...).

Anyway, at one point during the campaign, the two ork kids were effectively about 12 or 13 years old, and Reba was killed during an attack. Billy tried to help her out, and ended up absorbing her. And the two became Ogre Twins. It was weird, and towards the tail end of our campaign.

I've since retconned that bit out of their background, since the game is retired... I'm going to be playing Billy in Season 4 of Missions, and as for Reba...

[ Spoiler ]

A bit of a segway, but... smile.gif

Bull
Laodicea
It seems like a great idea until your players kill him in one round, or one shot.
Jaid
yeah, the defense side of things is much weaker in shadowrun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012