Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6WA and other new books
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Angelone
I just got the 6th world almanac, and have been reading through it, I shot hot fennel tea ot of my nose upon reading; "CFS: The recording of rock star Axe Slayer being killed by his exploding codpiece sells hundreds of thousands of copies on its first day of release." love.gif rotfl.gif love.gif That was a brilliant shadowrun, it had to be. I've also been enjoying the jackpointers take on the history of their world. I'm sure there will be more to add.

On a simular note, my group was running through one of the missions adventures, I think, and their were tie ins to older adventures. Or atleast cameos of people from them we ended up fighting spirits or something that looked like old rockers. It was an intersting diversion from being beaten about the head and shoulders by blood mages and crazy tough gangers.

Anyway, keep up the good work writers.
Method
That is quite amusing. I might have to break down and buy a copy now...
Angelone
I'm about a third of the way through it and it's really nice. The world map is amazing, the art work is great and so is the fiction. It is definately worth the money. I got the corp guide too but haven't gotten around to it yet.
BookWyrm
I picked up the Corprate Guide not long ago & it's an interesting read. Really gives a nice perspective on the corporations in SR4. Haven't gotten ahold of 6WA yet. I gotta call The Strat sometime soon & find out if it's in.
Toloran
I can't remember which one it was at the moment, it was either Corporate Guide or 6WA, but one of my favorite bits is when Netcat had cyber-morning sickness all over jackpoint.
Mooncrow
The 6WA is very worth the price, imo.
Doc Chase
QUOTE (Toloran @ Sep 9 2010, 01:10 AM) *
I can't remember which one it was at the moment, it was either Corporate Guide or 6WA, but one of my favorite bits is when Netcat had cyber-morning sickness all over jackpoint.

Corp Guide, I do believe. nyahnyah.gif
jakephillips
6wa is awesome but costly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012