Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A somewhat twisted combo
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The Jopp
Changeling Ability: Natural Venom
Venom: Ekyelebenle Venom (contact) – Damage: Physical & Blindness
Bioware: Chemical Gland – Internal Release – Eyelebenie Venom

Now we have a character that is completely immune to the venom, have a constant dose within his blood and it is a contact vector.

Would the character affect someone with the toxin by regular touch (sweating?) or would they have to use bodily fluid/venom to actually affect someone?

They should be able to Spit/Exhale and use any kind of implanted weapon like retractable claws/spurs and implanted Dart Guns with impunity.

If the character have the Changeling Ability “Thorns” would they have the ability to transmit the toxin?

What options do the character have?
Yerameyahu
If it's in their bloodstream, they'd have to be bitten by the target or something. smile.gif Or bleed on them ("what're you gonna do, bleed on me?").

If you want to spit, exhale, or use weapons with it, you specifically have to take that option with the venom.
The Jopp
QUOTE (Yerameyahu @ Sep 17 2010, 02:23 PM) *
If it's in their bloodstream, they'd have to be bitten by the target or something. smile.gif Or bleed on them ("what're you gonna do, bleed on me?").

If you want to spit, exhale, or use weapons with it, you specifically have to take that option with the venom.

Yea I know, the funny thing is that you can only choose thator fangs, but you cannot get the option to funnel it through retractable claws.
Yerameyahu
Oh? You can with the 'ware version, sorry for my mistake. frown.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012