Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One for the road...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Czar Eggbert
So after years of being a lurker, a player, and a general fan of Shadowrun, I have finally dipped my Game Master's arena. Of course, being a novice GM, I have now gotten myself into a bit of a quandry. I have allowed my players to get their hands on a bloodmage and they are now on their way from Omaha to Boston. They have decided to drive, lucky for me, and I am looking for some advice on ways to make them earn this money. I don't think that I will take their prize from them completely, but I would like their road trip to worth their while.

Czar Eggbert
Raiki
Well, I'm sure that the blood mage has a friend or two who would be willing to consider rescuing him. Especially if he's an AZT blood mage.

Actually, just throwing some Aztechnology goons at them would be a quick and dirty solution. They're always looking for new "talent".

Also, depending on what route you take, there should be some primo wilderness that could be claimed by any number of baddies, from gangers to ghouls. Especially if they take the back routes to lay low.

Just my 2 nu ones.

~R~
Zyerne
Go-gangs are always an option.

If it is an AZT bloodmage and the team's got the firepower to deal with, you could send an Aguilar after them. AZT trying to kill their own bloodmage for being stupid enough to get captured could make for interesting times.
Axe
Road trips are always a fun excuse for para-critters. Maybe have a thunderbird's electric powers jam their GPS and get them lost or something.
Jizmack
If they're taking the 80 East, then Chicago (Greater Chicago Metroplex Area) is on the way to Boston.
It's a great place to hide-out from corps (or get lost in), and they can be "diverted" there if they are followed or otherwise attacked.
Check it out in Feral Cities smile.gif
Vertaxis
Think "The Road Warrior" or "Mad Max".
Zyerne
With more/bigger guns.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012