Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Flaw
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Panzergeist
I thought of a new flaw called Freudian Slip. It causes a character to make Freudian slips all the time, meaning he says stuff like "We're here to kidna, er, help you." This makes it hard to verbally deceive people. I think it should be worth 2 points, what do you guys think?
Luke Hardison
I would want to simplify it ... +2 TN to decieve or conceal motive in social tests. Or -2 dice.
A Clockwork Lime
I think it's a bit pointless, but if you're going to assign a game effect to it where it applies in all Social situations, make it worth one point per +1 TN modifier just like Bad Reputation.
Backgammon
I don't know if it's possible for a person to be prone to freudian slips.. and since players sometimes do them, it's already built-in, so to speak.
Nikoli
Actually, this would be a compulsion, so it's covered Canon already
Voran
Different people react well...differently (hehe) to freudian slips. Sometimes it can be embarassing, funny, charming...or it can get you beat up.
simonw2000
If I hear someone commiting a Freudian slip in one of my games, I'll have it seen to that they have a truly hard time!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012