Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sex pro's and teh Shadows? What the heck?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
The Dragon Girl
QUOTE (X-Kalibur @ Mar 4 2011, 11:21 PM) *
Well, when you figure the average "dinner and a movie" (do those dates even exist anymore? good lord...) would probably cost me anywhere from $60 - $100... I could've had a hooker for less and been more satisfied. Unless it was a good movie, I have a soft spot for those.

..O.o Me and my husband can do dinner and a movie (and often do) on $40, and I was the one who planned (and paid for more than half the time) dates (I also proposed, although he did get the rings- I got all the wedding stuff). I for sure would be suspicious of a girl who never went dutch/never paid for a date, esp if it was her idea.

..Of course I've been told I'm weird.
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (The Dragon Girl @ Mar 10 2011, 01:49 PM) *
..O.o Me and my husband can do dinner and a movie (and often do) on $40, and I was the one who planned (and paid for more than half the time) dates (I also proposed, although he did get the rings- I got all the wedding stuff). I for sure would be suspicious of a girl who never went dutch/never paid for a date, esp if it was her idea.

..Of course I've been told I'm weird.

Well, first consideration - I'm in Cal Free err the Republik of Kalifornia. So I'm looking at like 12 - 15 dollars per person at a... not expensive place for dinner. I tend towards nicer places that are around 15 - 20 per person. I'm also a gentleman and always insist on paying. Then movie tickets are 10+ dollars a person (already over $40) and if you want soda, popcorn, candy, that practically requires a credit check these days!
CanRay
And then there's transportation, preparation, and other expenses that often go unnoticed.
X-Kalibur
QUOTE (CanRay @ Mar 10 2011, 04:01 PM) *
And then there's transportation, preparation, and other expenses that often go unnoticed.

Good point, especially with gas already over $4/gallon all around me. Which I know is still nothing compared to our European brethren.
CanRay

Damnit! Now I have an accountant stuck in my head!

I FAILED ACCOUNTING!
X-Kalibur
Is it a prostitute accountant at least?

Now I have the urge to make a 'runner who has a "day" job *coughcough* as a prostitute. Would certainly keep the rest of the players uncomfortable, hah. Show up at the meet with a big, nasty, festering, cold sore....
CanRay
No, he's my Accountant From Hell. Sometimes characters will just stick inside my head for awhile. Sometimes helpful, sometimes not.

Crunch has been there the longest, being a Star Wars D6 character. He mostly insists that I shoot things until they work or don't work depending on the situation, and demanding hubcaps of chicken wings.
nezumi
QUOTE (X-Kalibur @ Mar 11 2011, 02:03 PM) *
Would certainly keep the rest of the players uncomfortable, hah. Show up at the meet with a big, nasty, festering, cold sore....

That a prostitute would make your players uncomfortable is telling as to how genteel they must be. My players would all be asking for group discounts (sores or not).
CanRay
Not too far a fall from Lesbian Elf Stripper Ninja to Streetwalker.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012