Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: April Fools run
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Faraday
QUOTE (Tyro @ Apr 3 2011, 12:12 AM) *
We need to get our collective ass off this planet. Give Mom some breathing room.

Or under the surface. I might add that an underwater arcology has the benefit of geothermal heat while making a good experiment for colonizing other planets/space.

Also, if we don't make the room ourselves, mom will do it herself.
CanRay
Yeah, because nothing could happen in an underwater city. *Cough*Bioshock*Cough*
Faraday
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 3 2011, 12:28 AM) *
Yeah, because nothing could happen in an underwater city. *Cough*Bioshock*Cough*

Hey now, I never said anything about no genetic craziness.
CanRay
If we ever get stuck down there, I'm burning every copy of "Atlas Shrugged" I can get my greedy little mitts on.
Tyro
QUOTE (CanRay @ Apr 2 2011, 11:33 PM) *
If we ever get stuck down there, I'm burning every copy of "Atlas Shrugged" I can get my greedy little mitts on.

rotfl.gif
Stahlseele
i don't follow?
as for under water cities in shadowrun:"Shadowboxer"
Tyro
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Apr 3 2011, 01:08 PM) *
i don't follow?
as for under water cities in shadowrun:"Shadowboxer"

The plot of Bioshock is heavily influenced by the writing of Ayn Rand, especially her novel "Atlas Shrugged".
Stahlseele
never played bioshock to be honest . . gave it a try, quit after 15 minutes <.<
Tyro
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Apr 3 2011, 01:10 PM) *

I never played it either, but in my case it was due to financial issues - for the longest time I didn't have & couldn't afford a computer capable of running it, and now that I do I can't afford the game itself. Living on disability blows.
CanRay
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Apr 3 2011, 04:10 PM) *

The story of the city is that it's the ultimate in Capitalistic Society, with a side of meritocracy. "Go Gods, No Masters" was a big cry as well. Almost a Capitalist-Anarchist Society. Well, that was the dream. The founder didn't want to give up the fact that it was his dream, so should be controlled by him...

It goes downhill when a former Nazi Scientist finds a rather disturbing discovery...
Faraday
And be nice to the little girls you meet.
CanRay
Oh dear $Deity yes! Do *NOT* mess with the little girls!

Big Daddy is watching!
Epicedion
Bioshock is pretty good. Not System Shock 2 good, but pretty good. Since it's cheap now, would you kindly give it a fair shake?
Faraday
QUOTE (Epicedion @ Apr 3 2011, 09:09 PM) *
Bioshock is pretty good. Not System Shock 2 good, but pretty good. Since it's cheap now, would you kindly give it a fair shake?

Hmmmm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012