Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SR4A Knowledge Skills
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bigity
I can't find any official errata for SR4A, so I'm asking here.

P. 85 Under Knowledge Skills, it says a character starts with Logic + Intuition x3 for free, but can't purchase more than Logic + Intuition x3 (no more than double).

Since the examples give the sample characters Logic + Intuition x3, I'm assuming the limit should be x6?

EDIT: Fixed my typo of Knowledge for Logic that Sengir pointed out.
Sengir
A character receives (Logic + Intuition) x 3 "knowledge points" for free and may purchase the same amount of "knowledge points" again for 2 BP each. So the limit is (Logic + Intuition) x 6, but only (Logic + Intuition) x 3 are free.
Bigity
QUOTE (Sengir @ Apr 17 2011, 01:15 PM) *
A character receives (Logic + Intuition) x 3 "knowledge points" for free and may purchase the same amount of "knowledge points" again for 2 BP each. So the limit is (Logic + Intuition) x 6, but only (Logic + Intuition) x 3 are free.

That's what I figured, thanks smile.gif

Now, is that a chargen limit or a hard limit?
Glyph
It's in the character creation section, so it's a char-gen limit. You can buy new knowledge skills with karma, just like you can get more than one active skill at rating: 6 or improve skill groups past rating: 4 with karma.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012