Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spells & Chrome
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
TKDNinjaInBlack
I know Spells & Chrome has been released in eBook format, signaling the grand return to Shadowrun fiction, but are there any plans to bring it to print mass market paperback like all of the old ones? I would like it up there on my shelf with all other 46 American releases. If there are plans, what ETA can we expect/hope for?
JM Hardy
QUOTE (TKDNinjaInBlack @ May 4 2011, 01:35 AM) *
I know Spells & Chrome has been released in eBook format, signaling the grand return to Shadowrun fiction, but are there any plans to bring it to print mass market paperback like all of the old ones? I would like it up there on my shelf with all other 46 American releases. If there are plans, what ETA can we expect/hope for?

There are absolutely plans for a print version of Spells & Chrome, though it's trade paperback instead of mass market. ETA is last December. Barnes and Noble's website has it; so does Amazon. Neither site made it easy to search for by, since they cut "Chrome" off their title listing.

Jason H.
Synner667
Or you can get a copy for the Kindle, at almost 1/3 the cost of the dead tree edition.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012