Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kenshi's ArtAttack! v4.0
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pages: 1, 2
Kenshi
ArtAttack!
The "One-Hour Sketch Challenge" rises from the dead for a new round of character sketching madness.

How does it work? Simple. You post a character description. I draw it. We have fun.

For those of you who aren't familiar here are the rules:
1. Please describe ONE character per post.
2. Sketches come on a "first come, first serve" basis.
3. Please be patient. If past ArtAttack threads have taught me anything, it's that this thread will grow very fast.

(SIDE NOTE: Thank You to the entire DumpShock community. Thank you for humoring my random art threads throughout the years and providing me with tons of inspiration.)

Ready... Set... GO!

QUOTE (ART LIST)
Nas for CanRay
Wuxing Elf Magician for Mr. Smileys
Cateran for Critias
Raton for Makki
The Spirit of Metal! for Summerstorm
CanRay
From here.

Nas is just under 2 metres tall, and weighs in just over 90 kilograms. Like most elves, he is long limbed, but unlike most of his metatype he is very muscular due to the Muscle Replacement surgery and the Suprathyroid's effects on his hormones. His handsome face, which shows some very faint scars of plastic surgery, is a little thin for his body type, and, while his ears do come to a point, it's not as obvious as normal for an elf, and he is often mistaken for a Human at first glance. This annoys him to no end. Another odd nature of Nas is that his fingers are almost abnormally long.

For casual wear, he prefers tight T-shirts and jeans with black synthleather engineer boots.

His “Business Outfit” is a black NASCAR-Rated Fireproof Racing Suit worn under an Synthleather Armoured Jacket in a H-D Bike Cop Cut, with his “Nails” Hardtak-Signature Combat Cycle Boots (Which look like black Ski Boots), and an Urban Warrior Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet with voice mask, independent air supply, Datajack connection, image display, and flare compensation.

Nas' hair is a a light, long Mohawk in pale blue, combed over to the left, slightly concealing a chrome datajack.
Mr. Smileys
Go wild with this one!

Elf Magician
Wuxing Tradition
Pacifist lvl 2, will not kill anything.
Carries a collapsible stun staff.
Takes care of a bonsi tree in his off hours when not studying.

Common saying: There are a thousand good ways to kill someone but no good reasons to do so.

TheWuxing Tradition Concept: The manipulation of qi-or vital life energy-through ritual and technique to produce magical effects.
Critias
Cateran

Cateran has neatly trimmed auburn hair, and -- rare for an elf -- a short russet beard to go with it. There's an everyman quality to him (his elfy good looks aren't overpoweringly elf-tastic, or anything), and his build is neither overtly muscular or exceptionally thin. He's fit, but not extraordinarily so for The Sixth World. He's proud of his Scots/Tir Tairngire heritage, so much so that when occasions call for others to wear a suit or tuxedo, he can often be found in a Heritage Line kilt (in subdued, Black Watch tartan, shades) instead of slacks. Beneath his black suit coat he packs a pair of Savalette Guardians in a battered old two-gun shoulder rig, and he's perpetually got either a cigarette hanging out of his mouth or a wad of Betel-gum getting chewed on. He wears a pair of plain-looking square rimmed glasses (that keen observers might see smartlink or other hardware images on, faintly). For "heavy work" he might have a ballistic vest on instead of his usual suit-and-tie, but he's far more likely to count on shooting first and being missed, rather than taking a shot and surviving it. He's elf-quick, not troll-tough, after all.

On rare occasions he can be found with a "proper, two handed, gun" instead of one of his "pop gun pistols," but for the most part he shrugs away those complaints and jibes from his team-mates. If his twin .45s can't handle it, he insists, he's not getting paid enough for the job. Uncannily accurate with his pistols, he's left a trail of corpses in his wake that can't help but agree. Once in a blue moon he'll make use of the longer range and accuracy of a sniper or sport rifle, but for the most part he gets the job done up close and personal, letting his chrome-on-black handguns do the heavy lifting.
Makki
Raton is a Dwarf with latin origin.
Short unkempt black hair and beard. No special physical features but as unattractive as a dwarf can be.
He's an Adept squatter following Rat, so there should be at least one rat crawling around and his appearance is really disgusting. However he has this smile saying "I know something you don't" which makes people very nervous.
He carries an Ares Predator in a concealed holster for self-defense under his armored jacket. Underneath he wears an old dirty white undershirt with some scrappy jeans.
In his backpack he has electronic tools and a chameleon suite.
Summerstorm
Hey this is cool. (Ah well, when i am finished posting there are likely 50 dudes in line before me *g*)

So:
The Spirit of Metal.
The Spirit of Metal is a possession free spirit of mid-high (6) force. Unable to do anything in a subtle, calm way he is ALWAYS totally over the top and flashy... and LOUD:

A two meter tall, 500 kg heavy black plasteel humunculous, roughly humanoid-shaped (but pretty much featureless), clad in a modified black/red biker armor (with extra armor, chainshirt, spikes etc) this insane giant carries an armored axe-like electric guitar with him at all times.

There are two small (but high-performance) speakers mounted on his shoulders, blaring a mix of whatever he plays on his guitar and beats/bass/synth which is designed/played by an AI living in a carried comlink.

If you could sketch that it would be AWESOME.

Here is the thread where i had the stats first coming to me:
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?s=&a...t&p=1061436
(After that i couldn't stop thinking about how DAMN cool that character was, and had to plan for it- as NPC or if i ever get to play)

EDIT for details:
He has rough hands, able to play his oversized guitar. He doesn't have a face. His head is just head-shaped but he has no mouth (where does he talk from???), no eyes, no ears. But he might be wearing a helmet, maybe with horns. He also might have some furlined stuff (around his neck or waist. But only if it would look good - main style of choice is leather and chains, in the worst 1980ies metal-band style - but clearly massive, armored... dangerous. So mix of weird style (rocker/metalhead/viking) and punk-shadowrunning behemoth.)
WhiskeyJohnny
Akim 'DR3AM' Nevsky

Akim is a fairly tall Caucasian Ork, but oddly for an Ork he has a Danseur's body type - long and lithe, while still well muscled. He has piercing blue (cyber)eyes, and wears his hair in a dark blue mohican (a long mohawk) but flopped to one side, rather than sticking up. His face is dominated by his cheekbones, and his tusks are smallish (though still protrude from his lower lip).

Typically Akim wears a pinstriped three piece suit (concealing his Predator or Ingram beneath the jacket) and an overcoat (I envisioned the overcoat that Benedict Cumberbatch wears as Sherlock Holmes in the BBC's new Sherlock) and no shoes - he has lower cyberlegs which end in anthropomorphic feet (ten toes, look like normal human feet but charcoal grey). He has an engraved datajack behind his left ear, and additionally, he has geometric proofs tattooed on his back, chest, and the left side of his neck and face.

His typical facial expression is something of a self-confident smirk, like he knows he's going to get his way.

Is that enough to go on?
CanRay
QUOTE (Summerstorm @ Jul 1 2011, 04:36 PM) *
So:
The Spirit of Metal.
We should all just give up. None of us can top this.

\m/ O \m/ It is far too Metal! \m/ O \m/
Kenshi
Wow. Quick responses.

Anywho, Here is the first pick: Nas.

QUOTE ("commentary")
This one took approx. 25 to 30 minutes. Sorry if there's not a lot of detail in it. Just trying to get back in the swing of things.
Squiddy Attack
The Runt is relatively simple.

A human girl of about nineteen, though visually, her age is a little hard to tell -- she looks somewhere in the area of 16-20; poor health and a bad view of her face make it a bit harder to guess. She's not actually short, at five-six, but is almost always hunched over or curled up a little. She's also extremely skinny, being emaciated and undernourished on top of naturally thin-framed. She's quite an Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette (TVTropes ahoy), pasty white with a curtain of very long, straight black hair that usually covers part of her face. It's about waist-length, hasn't been cut in years.

She has a small, thin mouth and fairly large eyes, very very dark brown, with obvious dark bags (she has extremely poor sleep habits). The Runt is kind of the poster child for Too Much Caffeine and, while not really hyperactive, is usually twitching. Long-fingered, spidery hands.

She has no -obvious- ware, though (aside from skillwires and various headware) her eyes are cyber and there's a datajack about where her neck meets her skull behind her left ear. She dresses unobtrusively; ratty jeans and an off-white T-shirt advertising Miracle Shooter.

(She's a hacker, if you hadn't guessed. nyahnyah.gif Crazy smart and slightly mischievous, also.)
CanRay
QUOTE (Kenshi @ Jul 1 2011, 04:59 PM) *
Wow. Quick responses.

QUOTE (commentary)
This one took approx. 25 to 30 minutes. Sorry if there's not a lot of detail in it. Just trying to get back in the swing of things.
Nicely done, love the face. biggrin.gif

He's a bit scrawny, however. 90 Kilos is about 200 pounds (Just over 14 stones. nyahnyah.gif ).

Other than that, thank you very much. biggrin.gif
Emy
Amaryllis Trevelyan.

A Thai package courier in her early twenties. Little or no jewelry, skinny, brown eyes, black hair that's just barely long enough to tie behind her head. Amaryllis tends to wear an urban explorer jumpsuit, inline skates, a helmet, and sports pads. Couriers are commonplace enough to not draw too many looks when zooming down the street carrying a mysterious box or briefcase, right?

If it helps, I tend to picture her as looking like Jeeja in Raging Phoenix, but without the lightly bleached hair. And with the previously mentioned UrbEx jumpsuit, of course. http://img.affenheimtheater.de/poster_raging_phoenix_02.jpg
Squiddy Attack
I like it. He looks annoyed, alright... nyahnyah.gif
Bushw4cker
"ZIP CODE"

Fat Guy Street Samurai with Racing Bike
-he has Adiposis negative quality
-Wears Bike Racing Gear
-Gymnastic Adept Abilites
-Armed with Katana Weapon Focus
-Wears hair back in Samurai Ponytail

Name: John Woodbridge "Zip Code"
Caucasian Human
1.8m, 190kg Age 24

Attributes (240BP)
Body 4(5)
Agility 5(7)
Reaction 5(7)
Strength 3
Charisma 2
Intuition 4
Logic 3
Willpower 2
Edge 2
Essence 5.02
Magic 4
Initiative 9(11)
Initiative Passes 1(3)

Skills (106BP)
Gymnastics 6(cool.gif
Automatics 4
Pistols 2
Unarmed Combat (Ninjutsu +2) 2
Blades (Ninjutsu +2) 4
Infiltration 3
Perception 2
Con (Seduction +2) 2

Maneuvers (4BP)
Off-Hand Training (Blades)
Riposte

Knowledge Skills (21free)(1BP)
Matrix Games 4
Trid Shows (Ninja +2) 4
Pick up Lines 2
Club Music 2
Street Drugs 2
Local Area Knowledge 4

Language Skills
English N
Japanese 3

Positive Qualities (35BP)
Adept 5
Changeling Class III Surge 15
Celerity 5
Dermal Alteration (Blubber) 5
Ogre Stomach 5
Arcane Arrester 25
Martial Arts (Ninjutsu) 5
+1 die on Gymnastic Dodge

Negative Qualities (-35BP)
Chageling Class III Surge
Adiposis 15
Thrillseeker 5
Outspoken Prejudice (Fat Girls) 10
Distinctive Style 5
SINner 5
Moderate Sex Addiction 10

Physical Adept Abilities
Improved Reflexes 2
Iron Gut 1
Sustenance
Improved Gymnastics 2
Enthralling Performance (400lb Fat Guy doing Acrobatics...should get this for free..)

Bioware (Alpha Grade)(79000¥)
Dietware
Endosymbiont: Slimworm
Bone Density Augmentation-1 (Not Fat! just Big Boned!)
Muscle Toner-2

Cyberware (Alpha Grade) (4300¥)
Internal Air Tank
Smartlink
Datajack

Melee Weapons (21000¥)(2BP)
O Katana (Weapon Focus 2)

Armor (11850¥)
O Vitals Protector (Ow my balls!)
O Shin Guards
O Forearm Guards
O Armored Jacket
O Bike Racing Helmet
O Actioneer Business Clothing
O Camouflage Suit (Urban)

Weapons (5865¥)
O Ares Predator IV (Personalized Grip, Smartgun, Internal Silencer, Hidden Gun Arm Slide)
w/ 1 extra clip reg ammo
O HK-227X (Personalized Grip, Smart G, GVIII, Sound S. Electronic Firing, Conceal Holster)
w/ 3 extra clips EX-Explosive ammo

Commlink (12750¥)
Transys Avalon
Response 5
Signal 5
System 5
Firewall 5
Agent Optimization
Extreme Environment Mod
Hardening (Rating 6)
Armor (Rating 4)
Resident Program: Analyze-6
ARC: Terminate Connection

Common Use Programs (6050¥)
Analyze-6 (Optimization-3 Ergonomic)
Browse-6 (Optimization-3, Ergonomic)
Command-6 (Optimization-3, Ergonomic)
Edit-6 (Optimization-3 Ergonomic)
Encrypt-6 (Optimization-3 Ergonomic)
Scan-6 (Optimization-3 Ergonomic)
Miracle Shooter

MSP (100¥)
Premium MSP (1 Month Paid)

Hacking Programs (11500¥)
Exploit-5 Stealth-5 Spoof-3

Agent (3600¥)
Unrestricted Agent-3 (Miki) (Japanese Babe Icon)

Accessories (150¥)
Sim Module
Subvocal Microphone

Gear (6885¥)
O Contacts (Rating 2)
w/ Lowlight, Flarecomp
O Earbuds (Rating 2)
w/ Audio Enhance-3, Sound Filter-3
Fake SIN (Rating 4) John Smith
28 Rounds EX-Explosive (HK-227X)
O O Antidote Patch (Rating 6)
O O Stim Patch (Rating 6)
10 Blank Data Chips
20 Stealth RFID Tags
Medkit (Rating 6)
(Starting ¥) Certified Credstick

Drones (5000¥)
O Lone Star iBall (Minidrone)
w/ Flashpack, Smoke Grenade
O Shiawase Kanmushi (Microdrone)
O MCT Fly-Spy (Minidrone)

Vehicle (7000¥)
Suzuki Mirage (Racing Bike)

Contacts (12BP) Type Location Connection Loyalty
Mom Fixer/Mom Fort Lewis 6 6

Notes
Mom is a fixer, who runs a legitimate diner in Fort Lewis that is a front for her illegal operation.

Resources (35BP)(175000¥)
Aku
If anyone would like their sketches colorized, let me know and i'll be happy to do it, pending Kenshi's approval to do so, of course
Rubic
Blue Sky, a veteran of dragon hunts with amnesia, and a penchant for artistic expression of any kind. Obvious cyberlimbs and concealed cybertorso & cyberskull. Also wears dogtags.

Edit: I should probably add a bit more background to give a better idea; as one artist to another, I know how the little things can help flesh out a mental picture.

Blue Sky, before his amnesia, was a registered Dracoform Hunter. Afterwards, he seemed like a burnt-out, chromed-up veteran who couldn't make a living in the civilian world and had no military to go back to. Due to excessive cybernetic replacements on his body, he suffered from having a low essence, which is a fashion of showing spiritual decay. To compensate for this in a continuing therapy sort of way, Blue Sky picked up artistic expressions, in an attempt to hold onto and maybe win back some of his humanity. His focus was in classic rock, though any instance without a clear focus would see him returning to some sort of artistic endeavor, be it playing guitar on a street corner outside of his favorite diner, or using scrounged materials from the nearby environment to create a temporary sidewalk or brick-wall mural. Out of combat, he'd be easily mistaken for a vagrant or homeless guy, since he really didn't feel any connection to his money besides paying for basic needs. He didn't really run for any ambition, but more out of habit. It was something he was relatively good at, even if he didn't know why. Even if he suffered an emotional disconnect from the world around him, he still held tightly to a sense of decency and beauty, not in a John-Woo-sense. Beauty in the manner of a zen garden, a banzai tree, or a holiday with the family.

The name Blue Sky comes from a Pink Floyd song, "Goodbye Blue Sky," done from the perspective of a boy who's father died in WWII.
KCKitsune
Clean shaven Male Human Changling with Fox ears, fox tail, cyber eyes, two cyber hands and a lower cyber leg (right leg).

ht: 5'7"
wt 150 lbs

Character sheet in case you are interested

Michael Ravenwood "Compass"

Role: Combat Medic Mage

Attributes = 160 BP
[ Spoiler ]

Spells = 24 BP
[ Spoiler ]

Positive Qualities = 35 BP
[ Spoiler ]

Negative Qualities = -35 BP
[ Spoiler ]

Skills = 110 BP
[ Spoiler ]

Knowledge Skills
[ Spoiler ]

Gear = 50 BP
[ Spoiler ]

Contacts:
[ Spoiler ]
Omer Joel
"Mother" Nataliya
This motherly 60-years-old human woman is a veteran of the EuroWars (when she was conscripted into the Russian army), who turned into a shadowrunner in the Russian industrial hinterland after seeing the true face of the Russian state-machine. Eventually, after decades of shadow activity in Russia, she had to flee to Seattle due to a run gone terribly wrong (bug spirits were involved) in the 2050's. Now she lives in Orting (Puyallup Barrens) where she leads an urban tribe of survivors - including her two SURGEd daughters - in this harsh neighborhood.

She is a heavy-set yet motherly-looking human woman of Russian descent, with long, greyish hair collected into a thick braid. She dresses casually, with an old, battered Russian Army Long-Coat over a t-shirt, and is a heavy smoker, almost always with a cigarette in her hand. War and running the Shadows have left their mark on her, and she has one cyber-eye, one cyber-arm and one cyber-leg, all old 2040's Russian models and quite obvious. She also has a few scars on her body. When expecting serious trouble, she carries her AK-97; otherwise she makes do with a combat knife and a Russian-made pistol for self-defense.

(In game terms, I was thinking of making skills her main forte - she's seen a lot in her life and has much experience, even if her attributes are not as good as they used to be when she was young).

Race: Human
Height: 179cm
Weight: 86kg
Kenshi
Got an early start today, soooo...

Here is Mr. Smileys' Wuxing Elf Magician

QUOTE (Commentary)
This one took about 50 minutes. I spent 5 to 10 mins doing "thumbnail" sketches just to find the right pose. Oddly, I'm actually really happy with how the bonsai tree turned out.
Wakshaani
Looks like I'm a day late, but hey!

Tater Tot (Shui Clark, Rigger)

Tiny (5' even and slender) half-Chinese girl in her late teens. While her hair's worn in a boring bob, she usually wears wigs or dyes it for weekend parties (She's a bigtime clubber who *loves* to go out dancing at raves.)

Her datajacks are at the back of her neck so are rarely seen, but her left arm is a highly-modified, obviously-chromed cyberlimb. Her left hand is removable for adding plugable tools for repair work.

She works equally well in coveralls, coveralls half-zipped for the tank top underneath (The Portal 2 look), or so rave-happening that she could pass for a gummi bear. No matter the situation, she's *always* smiling and perky. That's how it goes when you run the Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Garage!
Aku
My colorization of nas
Makki
QUOTE (Kenshi @ Jul 1 2011, 05:59 PM) *
Wow. Quick responses.

what is this under his arm? looks like a loaf of bread or cheese
Critias
QUOTE (Makki @ Jul 2 2011, 01:20 PM) *

You know what a real loaf of bread is probably worth in the 2070s? Or a wheel of genuine dairy-based cheese, instead of some processed soy crap? Maybe he's on a courier run. wink.gif
Aku
QUOTE (Makki @ Jul 2 2011, 02:20 PM) *

I wondered the same thing, coloring it, I interpreted it as a wood wheel of some sort. I chose wood because of the graininess i saw on the original. if Kenshi says it's something else, i'll recolor it if need be biggrin.gif
Squiddy Attack
In the original, I'd guessed it was a motorcycle helmet.
Aku
QUOTE (Squiddy Attack @ Jul 2 2011, 01:43 PM) *

It doenst look to have the right shape to be a helmet of any sort though, imo.
Critias
QUOTE (Squiddy Attack @ Jul 2 2011, 01:43 PM) *

That was my assumption, too. A little too small, but a very sleek and futuristic looking helmet, with the faceshield down.
Kenshi
... I guess I should have spent a little more time on the helmet. nyahnyah.gif

I'll take another shot at Nas after I clear a few others. Even I know that he's not up to my usual standards.
Summerstorm
Hm, really? I mean, yeah... i identified the helmet as some kind of... hoverdisk or something (it just "feels" a bit flat. But now that i looked at it: Yeah... it's a helmet.

Well, i just wanted to chime in and say: Well, you always expect if someone says: "Look at me i am an artist - want something drawn?", you expect him to be not that good. But i have to say, Kenshi really seems doing very well. I like his style. Faces and details look very nice. And he seems to do it FAST too. Not that i am an art-critic or something (I myself draw like a eight-year old), but i totally dig this quick portraits for characters.

Oh and also Aku's coloring is perfectly adequate as well.

Of course we won't get 30 hour masterworks in oil... but really. For character sketches these are totally AWESOME.
Squiddy Attack
QUOTE (Summerstorm @ Jul 2 2011, 12:49 PM) *
Hm, really? I mean, yeah... i identified the helmet as some kind of... hoverdisk or something (it just "feels" a bit flat. But now that i looked at it: Yeah... it's a helmet.

Well, i just wanted to chime in and say: Well, you always expect if someone says: "Look at me i am an artist - want something drawn?", you expect him to be not that good. But i have to say, Kenshi really seems doing very well. I like his style. Faces and details look very nice. And he seems to do it FAST too. Not that i am an art-critic or something (I myself draw like a eight-year old), but i totally dig this quick portraits for characters.

Oh and also Aku's coloring is perfectly adequate as well.

Of course we won't get 30 hour masterworks in oil... but really. For character sketches these are totally AWESOME.

Oh, I agree, and it seemed pretty obvious that it was a helmet to me. biggrin.gif Definitely looking forward to seeing the rest.
CanRay
QUOTE (Makki @ Jul 2 2011, 01:20 PM) *
Looks like a helmet to me.
QUOTE (Critias @ Jul 2 2011, 01:28 PM) *
You know what a real loaf of bread is probably worth in the 2070s? Or a wheel of genuine dairy-based cheese, instead of some processed soy crap? Maybe he's on a courier run. wink.gif
Considering what I put him through for a box of blueberries. Admittedly, they were very special blueberries.
Wakshaani
Personally, I think the work's quite nice.

FLicked by the Deviantart site, saw the Ork cop that I glommed onto a while back (Yay!) ... and saw that there were only two more entries on the page (aww).

Clearly, these quicksketches will all have to be added, later on. smile.gif
Kenshi
QUOTE (Wakshaani @ Jul 2 2011, 04:09 PM) *
Personally, I think the work's quite nice.

FLicked by the Deviantart site, saw the Ork cop that I glommed onto a while back (Yay!) ... and saw that there were only two more entries on the page (aww).

Clearly, these quicksketches will all have to be added, later on. smile.gif

Thanks, Wakshaani. I'm eventually going to post these on my dA site, but for now...

Back to sketching!
Aku
QUOTE (Kenshi @ Jul 2 2011, 04:13 PM) *
Thanks, Wakshaani. I'm eventually going to post these on my dA site, but for now...

Back to sketching!

and back to coloring for me!
Aku
And the Wuxing Elf with a lot of creative freedom, as there wasnt much info about colors in smilies original post.
CanRay
Fear the power of the Bonsai!
Cenobite
Bloodhound is a (believe it or not) charismatic troll of African-American decent. A P.I. by trade, he looks like he just stepped out of a Sam Spade film. Dress shirt, suspenders, tie, rumpled brown trench coat, the whole bit. A fan of rum and vodka, he often carries a flask in one of his coat's pockets.

Though he typically uses heavy pistols, his favorite being the Ruger Thunderbolt, his "I mean it" gun is a Super Warhawk. In his mind, you can't beat a really big revolver for intimidation value.

I've long been of two minds about his horns. I imagine them sort of flowing along his (probably bald) head, along the lines of this, but if that were the case, I've no idea how he'd wear a fedora.

His only visible cyberware is a datajack on his right temple.
ElFenrir
NIce sketches! grinbig.gif A lot of life in them in a little bit of time!

I'd like to submit:

-Kael is a tall elf; scraping over two meters, and decently built, a bit larger than your normal elf. Has straight white hair past his shoulders and worn down, in his late 20s, clean shaven, handsome fellow. Wire rimmed glasses. He's a merc/sammie type, he might have on a tank top and an armor jacket, fatigue pants and big, stompy combat boots. Uses a variety of weapons from blades to guns to unarmed; unarmed is his preferred method of combat. Looks both tough and intelligent. Besides martial arts he loves tinkering with and modifying weapons. He does smoke, and is the kind that'll take any kind of work-up to and including wetwork(though he prefers assassinations to be via personal combat-he believes that if he's going to off someone, he owes it to them to at least look them in the eye and give them a chance.)

Heavily cybered though much of it is not visible, mostly just loaded with bone lacing, muscle augments and toners, and all of that stuff. His eyes do have the look of cyber, being a rather un-natural blue.

Hopefully I got in in time! biggrin.gif
Squiddy Attack
QUOTE (CanRay @ Jul 2 2011, 01:31 PM) *
Looks like a helmet to me.
Considering what I put him through for a box of blueberries. Admittedly, they were very special blueberries.

Belatedly: Special how?
CanRay
Read "A Night To Never Remember" to find out, the link is in my Sig.
Crazy Ivan
Julian "Tank" King is a slightly bigger than average troll stands dressed in massive cargo pants, a white t-shirt with a military jacket on, bearing his name and rank. A pair of short horns wrap backwards in a curl around his ears. He keeps his hair cut short, a statement from his military days in the UCAS Marines. Large and standing tall, he is clearly proud. If prepared for combat, a sling carrying a gigantic modified shotgun (Auto Assault 18) on his back and a easily seen pistol on his hip.

The idea i'm shooting for is an ex-military troll who still has the habits and mannerisms from being a Marine. As far as little details beyond the ones mentioned, I'm not too picky. I love your work Kenshi and its cools seeing what you come up with.
Bushw4cker
Where is the art?
Critias
QUOTE (Bushw4cker @ Jul 4 2011, 06:38 PM) *
Where is the art?

He's been posting links as he's finished them, since the forum doesn't allow for images.
Aku
QUOTE (Critias @ Jul 4 2011, 06:42 PM) *
He's been posting links as he's finished them, since the forum doesn't allow for images.

I think he's referring to the fact that it's been a couple of days since he's posted anything, but perhaps Bush doesnt realize it's a holiday weekend here in the US?
Critias
Holiday weekend or not, it's not like Kenshi's getting paid for this or something. He'll draw 'em when he can draw 'em. Gift horse, mouth, y'know?
Aku
true dat
Rubic
yeah, today is Fireworks Day. I think it has something to do with a significant event in this country's history. As Americans, we celebrate it in the most obvious way: by getting drunk, making lots of noise, and watching stuff explode!!

(Independence Day, I'm not really that ignorant.)
Kenshi
Yes. I'm still here. I'm actually typing this from my phone while out on a lake, celebrating the 4th. Sketches will return in the next day or so. In the meantime, happy 4th to all of our friends in the UCAS.
CanRay
Well, the members of the UCAS that are in the south. For the northern part of the UCAS, we have the 1st. nyahnyah.gif
Rubic
QUOTE (CanRay @ Jul 4 2011, 09:14 PM) *
Well, the members of the UCAS that are in the south. For the northern part of the UCAS, we have the 1st. nyahnyah.gif

Between the two, we have the perfect excuse to indulge in vice and sensuality for a whole weekend! BOOYAH!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012